Wally Franks x Cheerful Helper Reader

{Joyful Helper}

"AAAAHHHH!!!!"

Crush!

That was what Wally heard which made him roll his eyes. "She did something stupid...again." He sighed as he made his way toward the voice. When he reached there, he saw you crushed into the wall, lying upside down against it. You were laughing as if you were enjoying. Wally looked to the his right and saw the whole hallway covered in water and soap. Wally turned back to you and saw you standing up while giggling like a little girl.

You were always like this, you like to make so many stupid things just like now. You were working in Joey Drew Studio as a helper for Wally. You didn't really like to do your job in boring ways, you like to make it like an adventure. A thing to enjoy everytime, not like Wally. He did some troubles, but he always kept it a secret so no one would scold him, especially Joey. However, it seemed like Joey didn't mind what you were doing if you were going to finish your work properly in the end. Wally was a bit jealous that you didn't get scolded by anyone, even Sammy was so easy on you. You were loved by everyone in the studio because of your cheerful character and spirit, and this made Wally for you. He didn't hate at all, he wanted to be close to you. You also liked Wally and easy to tease him. He was a good person deep down and you loved who he worked hard even though his payment was so little, you were glad that you were helping him.

"Hey Wally!"

You called him which caused him to quickly shake his head, pulling himself out of his deep thoughts. "How is it going?" You said cheerfully. Wally raised an eyebrow, "How did you do this mess?" He asked you. You laughed, "Oh thid, it wasn't me this time I swear." You said. Wally crossed his arms and tapped his foot, "What happened then?" He asked suspiciously.

"I was wiping the floor and one of the workers knocked the bucket accidentally and I didn't notice it, so I slipped on it." You explained.

Wally sighed again and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Y/N, this is not your first time doing this." He said. "Ohhh, come on Wally! I know I have done this before, but I swear I'm saying the truth this time." You uttered, puffing your cheeks.

"Cute."

Wally wanted to say this out loud and pinch those cheeks of yours, but he just kept it to himself. "Alright, but you better clean this up before Joey sees it." He said. However, he never noticed your sly expressions. "Wally~" You called him again in a sing-song way which made his shoulder go up, "It's so fun, give a try." You said. "No way in hell Y/N, just clean up this mess!!" He said, shaking his head. "Ah come on, just once." You said, pulling his hand and ran to the soapy hallway. "No Y/N, I don't want to--AAAHHH!!!"

It was to late to resist as he was already sliding along the hallway with a laughing H/C haired woman. Wally noticed an open door that led to a room, his eyes widen as he knew that he was going to get crushed inside this room. "Y/N stop! We're going to get crushed." He said as he tried to stop his feet from sliding, but in vain. The speed was so high for him to stop, not to mention that you were strongly holding his hand.

Wally noticed some of the co-workers trying to pass the soapy hallway, but you warned them before anyone could get hurt. "Move out!!!" You yelled. "Y/N, we must stop!" He yelled. However and before you both could stop, you both got crushed in the room, making so many noise. You laughed out loud, "That was way ti funnier, right Wally?" You asked.

Suddenly, you felt a heat wave coming up to your cheeks as you saw the man above you. Both of his hands where at each side of your head, his face was dusted with dark blush while he looked down at you. You both only stared at each other for a while until you decided to break the awkward silence, "Um Wally, I---" You were cut off as you felt him slam him lips against yours. Your E/C eyes widen in surprise, the man you liked was kissing you. He is kissing you. Your brain took a while to process what was going on.

You eventually kissed back as you closed your eyes slowly. Shortly, you both pulled away as the need of the oxygen was necessary. Wally sat up followed by you, you both just sat there awkwardly for a moment. Wally then and finally spoke up, "Y/N, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--"

"Hahaha!!"

You didn't let them finish as you laughed, "This was amazing! Wally you're the best!!" You continued to laugh which made Wally laugh along with you. Wally then was rubbing the back of his head as he said, "So, are we together now?" He asked as he blushed. "Yup." You said as you popped the 'p'. Wally wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. You hugged him back.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Wally."

You both the stood up, "But Y/N if you did this mess again, I'm outta here." He said, coming back to his grumpy self. "No promises, but I will try." You said, giggling. Wally sighed, but smiled eventually.

"She is such a kid."

Yes you were acting like a child, but you always brought him happiness just by smiling at him. At first you were his joyful helper, but now you're his joyful girlfriend.