Saiouma

Bing bong ding dong!!

The monitor flickered to life, revealing the monokubs.
"Rise and shine ursine! It is now 8 am, which means night time is officially over!"

Shuichi tuned out the rest of what the monokubs had to say. He sat up and stretched, the got off the bed to get ready. He walked into the bathroom, changed into a new uniform and fixed his hair a bit, then headed out to breakfast.

He walked into the now normal chaos that was the dining hall. Kokichi pestering Kiibo, Tenko defending Himiko from the 'degenerate males', Angie trying to get people to give blood donations to Atua. Shuichi sat down in a chair at the table. Kokichi saw him and ran over to him, nearly knocking him over with a hug.
"Good morning Shumai~! Have you gotten anything to eat yet?"
Shuichi tended to neglect his need for food, but Kokichi always made sure he ate at least twice a day. Shuichi shook his head and Kokichi's face lit up.
"I'll be right back~!" he ran off to the kitchen.

A bit later, Kokichi came back with a plate of eggs and bacon, setting it in front of his boyfriend.
"Food for my beloved!" he was obviously proud of himself.
"Thanks Kokichi." Shuichi smiled and kissed Kokichi's cheek, both of them a bit red.
"Heeey you missed!" Kokichi said with a fake pouty face, tapping his lips.
"Oh shush." Shuichi gently pushed his face away. Kokichi leaned in close real quick to steal a kiss anyways.
"Hey!-" Shuichi's face turned a darker shade of red.
Kokichi giggled "Whaaat, I can't kiss you?"
Shuichi rolled his eyes. They had been dating for a while, but Kokichi liked to fluster him in public and get on his nerves sometimes. Shuichi started eating and Kokichi went off to bug Tenko.

The day had gone normally- as normal as you can get in a killing game- with Kokichi getting on everyone's nerves, Maki threatening to kill him, Korekiyo pointing out everything they did and saying how beautiful it was, Kirumi offering help to everyone, and Gonta just being a pure soul and trying to help. The nighttime announcement had just played, and everyone was heading to their dorms.
"Hey Shuichi! Can I sleep in your dorm?" Kokichi had a mischievous look on his face, which Shuichi must have missed.
"Sure." he didn't think much of it, since they shared dorms all the time.
"Yay~!" Kokichi put his hands behind his head and followed Shuichi to his dorm.

They walked in and Kokichi locked the door behind them, which Shuichi didn't usually do but didn't give it a second thought since they were in a killing game. Shuichi turned to his bed to fix it since he hadn't that morning. He was startled when he turned back around and Kokichi was right there.
"Ah- Kokichi could you m-"
"Y'know, Shuichi, we could have some fun tonight~"
"K-kokichi I-" he wad cut off as Kokichi pushed him backwards onto the bed and climbed over him. Semi instinctively, Shuichi's hands went to Kokichi's chest as if to push him away, but didn't. The red faced detective looked up at Kokichi, breathing rather heavily.
"Are you out of breath already? That's not good~!"
"Kokichi.."
"Whaaaaat~?"

Shuichi stayed silent, staring up at the supreme leader. Kokichi leaned down to kiss him, and Shuichi complied and kissed back. They pulled away for air. Shuichi took a breath before flipping them over, driven by a rather lustful urge he never knew he had until that point. This took Kokichi by surprise, but he gladly let it happen.
"Wow Saihara-chan, who knew you could be domina-"
Shuichi cut him off by pulling him into a kiss. Shuichi licked Kokichi's bottom lip, asking for entry which Kokichi playfully denied. Shuichi was determined, so he gently bit Kokichi's lip. The smaller boy gasped slightly, allowing Shuichi to slip his tongue into his mouth. The detective explored every part of his mouth. They continued for a while, then Shuichi pulled away and unbuttoned Kokichi's shirt, then trailed little kisses down his body, searching for his sensitive spot, which he couldn't find.
"Gonna have to try harder than that! I-" Kokichi was cut off by a small moan he tried to muffle as Shuichi's hand brushed against his ear, moving the hair out of his face.
"Guess I'm a better detective than you give me credit for, huh?" Shuichi started gently sucking and nibbling on his earlobe, earning a few small moans from Kokichi. Shuichi kissed the supreme leader again, and trailed his hands down his body and slipped his pants off while they kissed. He pulled his boxers off too, letting Kokichi's erection spring free. He leaned over and pulled lube out of the drawer from the nightstand beside the bed- all the rooms had it. He poured some lube over a few of his fingers.
"Tell me if this hurts, okay?" he stuck a finger inside of Kokichi, earning a squeak from him. He moved his finger up and down slowly.
"Mmmh~ Shuichi more, please."
Shuichi obliged and stuck another finger in, and eventually a third, pumping them in and out of him. Kokichi tried to hold in any noises he might let out, but he couldn't stop himself.

"Mm- Shuichi~"
Shuichi stopped and removed his fingers and Kokichi whined. Shuichi pulled off his own pants and boxers, then put lube on his member. Before Kokichi knew it, Shuichi was positioned at his entrance.
"Tell me if this hurts too much, okay? It'll hurt at first but it'll get better." Kokichi nodded.
Shuichi pushed into him, trying to be as gentle as possible. Kokichi gasped out from the pain and the new feeling inside of him.
"H-holy fuck.."
"Are you okay?"
"O-of course I'm okay, I'm a supreme leader~!
"Alright, tell me when you want me to move."

A few minutes passed before Kokichi had adjusted to the feeling, and he moved his hips back towards Shuichi. Shuichi took this as a sign and started moving slowly. Kokichi gripped onto his shoulders, letting out a small moan each time he thrusted, all the pain eventually melting away into pleasure.
"S-Shuichi move faster p-please~"
Shuichi did as he asked, thrusting faster. He leaned down and pulled Kokichi into a passionate kiss. They fought for dominance, which Shuichi gave up, letting Kokichi explore his mouth. They separated for air. Shuichi kept thrusting and hit Kokichi's prostate.
"Ah~ R-Right there~!!"
He hit the spot repeatedly, sending Kokichi into pure bliss.
"S-SHUICHI, H-HARDER, FASTER P-PLEASE~" The leader begged.
Shuichi started pounding into the small boy, making Kokichi scream out in pleasure. He gripped at Shuichi's shoulders tightly, and threw his head back. His nails were digging into Shuichi's shoulders, but he didn't mind much. (A/N Of course he didn't, that little masochist) The look on his face was one of pure pleasure. Kokichi felt his stomach knot up.
"F-FUCK S-SHUICHI~ AHH~ HAH~ I-I-" he could hardly speak while he was being overwhelmed with pleasure.
"C-CUM~!" he forced out. Shuichi went even faster, hitting his prostate dead on at an inhuman speed.
"aH~ FuCK SHUICHI~ HAH~" Kokichi cried out, arching his back and clawing at the sheets before he soon came all over both of them. Shuichi wasn't quite done yet. He kept thrusting hard and fast into the supreme leader before he came inside of him. They were both panting. He pulled out and grabbed some tissues to clean them up. He cleaned up as best as he could, then laid down next to Kokichi and wrapped his arms around him.
"That was amazing.."
"Y-yeah." Shuichi blushed a bit.
"But next time, I get to top~"
"S-sure."
Kokichi laughed a bit and kissed his boyfriend softly, a light pink blush spreading across his cheeks.
"I love you Shuichi."
"I love you too."
Soon, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

They woke up the next morning cuddled up to each other.

"Mmm do we have to movee? It's warm and comfyyy."

"Kokichi we have to go get food, and we slept through the morning announcement."

"Finee." Kokichi slowly sat up. He tried to get off the bed but immediately fell with a loud thud.

"Ow. I can't walk."

"Uhh.. You want me to carry you?"

"No I got it-" he attempted to stand up again but was unsuccessful.

"... yes."

"Alright, let's get dressed. You'll have to wear your clothes from yesterday."

Shuichi put on a new uniform then helped Kokichi into his. He then lifted him up onto his back. He figured his boyfriend was just being overdramatic, but he didn't mind carrying him.

"Whoaaaaa! I'm tall! I can see everything from up here!"

Shuichi laughed a bit, then carried him to the dining hall.

They earned several stares as they entered.

"Hah! Fuckin' virgin pooichi's virgin no more!" exclaimed Miu.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Those walls aren't exactly soundproof y'know!"

"I-i don't know what you're talking about." Shuichi said in a pathetic attempt of a lie.

"Ah~! Shuichi hah~rder~!" Miu mocked. Shuichi blushed a deep shade of red and Miu snickered.

"I thought you guys would've been virgins forever!"
"Well not after last night, that's for sure!" Kokichi chimed in, confirmed everyone else's suspicions. Shuichi carried Kokichi away before he could say anything else, his face burning bright red. He set Kokichi down in a chair a couple chairs away from everyone else, but that didn't stop him from cheerily answering everyone's questions.

Word Count: 1526

Wattpad deleted this the last time I wrote it so I rewrote the entire thing I really hope it doesn't get taken down. Please tell me what you think of it and gimme requests! You can request through comments or DMs. I'm willing to try writing pretty much anything.