4

When Harper woke up the next morning she found herself in the same position again, at Jakes

When Harper woke up the next morning she found herself in the same position again, at Jakes. She felt a small hint of guilt when she realised she'd have to borrow jakes clothes again. But if he wasn't alright with it he shouldn't of offered for her to stay again last night. Harper was  confused still not knowing if she liked Jake as in more than a friend. She believed it was just her feeling lonely and wanting something more in general due to not dating in a while. But that didn't stop her from wondering what a relationship with Jake would be like and what he thinks of her. When she realised Jake was waking up she pretended to be asleep.

Jake woke up with Harper 'sleeping' in his arms but of course he didn't know the difference. He had questioned wether or not he like Harper romantic styles but he decided that he needed to win the bet against amy before he could even think about anything happening between them. But he knew if she kept staying at his he would fall for her, he wasn't ready for that.

"Harper" Jake whispered "it's time to wake up"

Of course Harper was already awake but Jake didn't know that so she fake stirred for a minute then 'woke up'

"Oh hey Jake" she softly whispered is her morning voice"

"Hey I'll leave you some clothes in the bathroom again if you want to go shower and get dressed yeah?"

"Yeah"

With that Harper went off into the bathroom and Jake attempted to make breakfast.

He found some frozen sausages in his freezer and decided to make some sausages sandwiches. Jake overestimated his ability to cook and ended up burning all the sausages the first time.

He thought everything was fine until the fire alarm started beeping.

"Oh no oh no oh no" he shouted quickly grabbing a towel and waving at it until it stopped hoping Harper couldn't hear it.

Once it finally stopped He quickly tried again wanting to give Harper something good for breakfast.

»»»

From in the shower Harper thought she could smell something burning but she thought it was Just the steam in the shower.

That was until she heard the fire alarm go off and Jake shouting.

She hurriedly finished her shower and got changed. Running out to make sure Jake was okay.

"Hey is everything all right?" She asked him worriedly.

"Heyheyhey" he nervously laughed "why wouldn't it be? Everything's great! Everything's going noice and smoooth"

"You sure?"

"Yeah yeah"

"So what's cooking"

"You forgot the good looking"

"Aren't your hilarious"

"Jake Peralta the one and only"

"Seriously what's cookin?"

"Good looking, and sausages"

"Ahh nice"

"Noice"

"What?"

"Nothing but see I already burnt the first round so can you-"

"Yeah ok I'll finish them"

Once both had ate their sausage sandwiches which Harper made sure never burnt they head off to work once again having a karaoke session in the car.

They arrived at the precinct five minutes early.

"What are you doing to me miller I'm early"

"Not so bad is it Peralta"

"Yes it is"

"Oh such it up"

"Ouch"

"Hey guys look it's me" Jake Shouted walking into the precinct.

"Jake Peralta showing up early, I'm shocked, Harper what have you done?" Amy asked genuinely surprised.

"She brainwashed me" he replied.

"Makes sense" amy agreed.

After everyone got briefed Amy and Harper were sent to door duty where Amy planned to question Harper more about her and Jake.

"So you're here in jakes clothes again?" Amy asked

"Yeah?" she replied confused

"So you stayed at his again?"

"Yeah why"

"So you mean to tell me you've stayed at his twice already but you don't know if you like him? Do you not think it's obvious"

"No I don't like him not like that anyway he's hair a food friend helping me settle in he thought it would be easier for me to stay at his then walk home myself especially since it was late and I'd had a few drinks"

"Then why didn't he just drop you at your place?"

"I guess it was easier"

"Mmhhm"

"What?"

"Nothing nothing but I see I took a seminar on-"

"Look a seminar isn't going to change anything, there's no feeling there what so ever we're just friends"

"Ok ok fine but I dont believe you"

»»»

Not so sure about this one
Sorry it's short