14

Harper had a difficult choice to make on halloween morning

Harper had a difficult choice to make on halloween morning... was she going to dress up to work or be boring?

On one hand she wanted to dress up because she knew it would be fun but on the other she was worried that she would be the only one dressed up.

She knew she had a cute flapper girl costume sitting in her wardrobe and it would be an awful to let it go to waste. But she did pack a spare outfit just incase it become cold or too embarrassing.

If harper had learnt one thing in the time she had bed in living in the city it was that Charles Boyle will definitely have dressed up for the holidays.

There is something about the guy that radiates festive energy. It feels almost impossible to not feel excited for a holiday when you are around him.

She also knows that amy will give her a little head shake and a sigh then continue to complain about how unprofessional it was to dress up for halloween.

Either way she knew she was going to make one hot flapper girl and was glad she woke up extra early that day incase she did decide to dress up.

She has almost finished her makeup when the corner of her lashes wouldn't stick this is wear she drew the line.

It took her 3 attempts and her eyes felt sticky. Lashes probably weren't the most convenient thing to wear to a police precinct but she wasn't going to let that stop her.

»»»

Once the elevator dinged signifying that she had made it the level she needed to be on she suddenly felt extremely confident in her outfit.

The second she stepped out of the elevator she immediately lay her eyes on
charles "Oh My is that mario betali" she exclaimed.

"Harper my sexy little flapper girl have my kids" Boyle was about ready to kiss her shoes as she was the only one who has gotten it right well other than that one criminal but he didn't really count.

As she got ready to go into the briefing room she had received many compliments on her costume and she loved it.

For a minute she was convinced that Gina was away to go buy her own one or steal it off of her back. Obviously she knew it would most likely be the second option.

As she walked in to the briefing room she took notice of the score board. Jake was one point ahead of Amy.

'Maybe halloween will be the perfect chance for Amy to beat him' She thought to herself.

"We need two under covers at the Dekalb street warehouse party, Boyle seeing you're already in costume as... well... Joy Behar?" Even if she had gotten it right it was quite funny to watch everyone else try to guess boules costume she thought that Holt would be able to guess.

"I am Mario Betali"

"Okay, and Santiago you go with him" Harper could already tell that Amy wouldn't be happy about the arrangement.

"But Harper is already in her own costume, she actively chose to dress like tha-"

"Excuse me!!" Harper and Boyle both shouted at the same time

"Harper makes a great flapper girl"

"I make an excellent flapper girl"

"If she's already in costume why waste my time at this party"

"Because Santiago I chose you to go to warehouse party, will that be a problem?"

"No sir, damn it" Anyone in the room could tell that Amy was in a bad mood and that it was maybe best to steer clear of her for a while.

"Santiago i know you have halloween but stick with me and you'll love it by the end of the night." Harper found it really sweet that Charles was trying to show Amy the best of the situation and to make it enjoyable for her.

"Can you magically make everyone kind.
  sober and fully dressed?" I mean Amy could try put in a bit of effort.

"Good news everyone 'kind, sober and fully dressed' we found the name of santiago's sex tape!" Harper couldn't help but laugh, The only people in the room who didn't were Amy, Holt, And Terry (who tried to suppress his laugh but looked more like a cat chocking on a hair all.

Anyone who had met the detective would agree that he was a funny guy unless of course the despised him then funny turned to "Childish and immature"

»»»

As Jake had come back to brag about his first arrest of the day he also decided it would be a great time to run everyone through the nine million banana puns he made to the guy.

Harpers problem was that Jake had probably just came up with the stupidest idea he's had since she had been there, and this is the man who she witnessed trying to cook poptarts on the minister of his computer because "it had heat"

It was fair to say the crumbs went into the computer and wrecked the thing, Holt was not happy.

"I swear these perps are so stupid, I'd make a better criminal than any of them."

Harper audibly sighed, no way in hell would that ever go well.