Chapter 23: Finding out you where Abused

Chan: He wouldn't let you go home after he found out. It could just be a little day trip to run over and get your parents' dog to watch it for the day but he would still get so paranoid. He would call your mom and ask her about what your father had done to you as a kid and she would open up about him. She would tell him how your dad had had therapy and was better. How he had been eight years sober and really got his act together. Chan was a little better after that, but always wanted to know when you where there, just in case.

Han: Han is usually a very fun and extra guy, but when you told him that his whole demeanor changed. He was completely different. He didn't yell and shout as much for days. He was much more hesitant to initiate kinship for that period of time as well. You hadn't really said much about the topic when you initially told him. But after a few days he finally asks you about it in more depth you explained it wasn't physical abuse. When your dad was going through a divorce with your mom he was much more emotionally and mentally scaring. Han would just wrap you in a hug and start crying over you. He would start sobbing about how he doesn't want his baby to be in pain ever. And you would cry too and kiss him and laugh at him because he's so dang cute and sweet.

Hyunjin: Unfortunately he was over once when it happened. It hadn't happened many times, but when it did you would just tell Hyunjin you where grounded. Without your knowledge though he had his suspicions. You would come to school in long sleeves and long jeans in the summer and he sort of assumed you where going through something. But when the two of you where only thirteen your dad came home from work enraged. You where in your room with Hyunjin when he stormed in and yelled at you for being a slut. You held your tears in and just looked at the ground avoiding eye contact with Hyunjin. Your dad threw something at you and then left the hall by your door. Hyunjin rushed over to you and held you as you sat in his lap crying into his chest. He sweetly mumbled that you where strong and shouldn't listen to him. Whenever you didn't feel safe you would stay at his house. Later in life you would always thank him for those moments of safety. The moments where you fell in love him even more.

Jeongin: When you came to school with a few little bruises no one thought much of it... except Jeongin. He looked at you lost. He didn't understand how someone would possibly wanna hurt his little angel. When you two where walking home he would softly take your hand and without looking at you ask how did this happen. You tell him that your dad had tossed you down the short staircase portion in your hall. He had found out that your mom had cheated and was angry. He made you come over that night and told his mom what was going on. She made sure that you where safe whenever you felt you weren't. And so did Jeongin. He held you all night so you could sleep.

Seungmin: Jeongin and Seungmin had a trip with the guys they went on leaving you at home with your parents all weekend. Your dad was upset over some stupid football game that had happened this weekend and ended up slapping you when you weren't interested. He was wearing his large wedding bands though and it cut your lip. When Seungmin and Jeongin came back they saw the cut and both got angry. Seungmin held you as Jeongin questioned you. You brushed it off but Jeongin still laid into dad about it. While he did that Seungmin held you and you cried you told him that your dad had done it before when Jeongin was at Seungmin's house. Jeongin and Seungmin made sure that he didn't again and told both your mom and Seungmin's parents since Seungmin's dad was a police officer and his mom a lawyer. They made sure you stayed safe and offered you a place to stay when you needed it.

Felix: He had seen some nasty scars that you had on your back and stomach. You had always brushed them off since that wasn't you anymore. But one day he asked you about them since he was a little worried. You told him about why you where trying to stay away from your parents. Your mom had been verbally and physically abusive to you your whole life and had a drug problem. You got out when you became an adult, but it still messed you up and the scars really did run deep. He understood what you where going through and when you started cried while talking about your mom, he would rub your leg and stare at you with attentive understanding eyes.

Woojin: He knew that in the past people had hurt you, but he didn't realize it was an ex boyfriend. He had accidentally scared you a few times when he moved too fast and he knew that, but he never understood why you where so jumpy. When you finally explained that the last guy you where intimate with had hurt you deeply, he finally understood. He became much more gentle when being around you and laid a lot of softer kisses on you before bed.

Minho: He understood that both you and your brother where a little messed up as kids. Whenever the topic of your mother was brought up you two would always be a little guarded. It turned out that your dad had beat the two of you and your mother a lot, but especially your mom. He almost killed her once and to keep up appearances you had to nurse her back to life. She hated it there and so did her kids, but when she found a way out she ran. She left their family and ran. Thats what changed their dad though. He finally realized what he was doing and started to get help. He made sure to keep us away from him for awhile so he could fix himself. You and your brother had stayed with Minho's family for awhile. His mom loved having you in the kitchen with her and treated you like a princess, whereas his dad loved to go out with the boys. Minho had his suspicions about your family, but never knew for sure. He was very understanding when you told him and mostly just held and rubbed your hands in his. When your tears began falling he didn't look away he just stared you in the eyes. He wanted to know everything about you good and bad and was so happy you where finally comfortable to tell him this.

Changbin: You where sitting at dinner with him after a long day of your co worker yelling at you. You opened up to him about what happened and he tried to help you as best he could. He didn't really know what to say or do for you in the moment but talking to him helped you a lot.