014 | However, An Inadvertent Decision Was Made

Start from the beginning

Taehyung glanced at the clock, cursing beneath his breath. Right, he has a date with Lisa at the amusement park later. That darn amusement park where it all started - where he and Jennie became friends.

"Did you say something, oppa?" Lisa asked.

"No, no," Taehyung fumbled to get out from bed and immediately raced to the bathroom. "I'm doing quite fine, you?"

"Good as well, I just wanted to ask you whether you'll pick me up or we should meet there," Lisa told him.

Taehyung once again glanced at the clock, thinking that it'd be more convenient if they'd meet there, already. "Let's meet there," Taehyung told her.

"Oh . . ." Lisa mumbled, but quickly cleared her throat. "Okay, oppa. See you later!"

"Yes, see you later," Taehyung told her before she hung up.

Before he slammed the door shut, a hand firmly prevented him from doing so. It was Jungkook. "Oh, Kookie," Taehyung was all smiles, still hoping that Jungkook can forgive him despite everything.

Taehyung is sincerely guilty for everything, however, an inadvertent decision was made, that led them to this situation they were all facing.

Yoongi's right, he will eventually hurt four people - Jungkook, Lisa, Jennie . . . and himself.

"I left my razor here last time," Jungkook bluntly said as he entered Taehyung's bathroom and grabbed the item that he needed. After that, he coldly turned his back against him and began walking away.

Taehyung gulped, hurrying to the door just to find Jungkook bumping into Namjoon, all smiles as he was talking to their hyung. Taehyung wishes that Jungkook and him would somehow reconcile, and go back to how things were.

"Ah, Tae, didn't you mention yesterday that you were going on a date at the amusement park?" Namjoon hyung asked me, genuinely smiling.

I nodded my head, my eyes still glued onto Jungkook who didn't dare to at least spare me a glance. I felt heartbroken.

"Then I guess Jungkook here could tag along, he's heading there too to meet up with his '97 liner group--" Namjoon was cut off when Jungkook patted his shoulder, forcing a smile.

"It's alright, hyung. I can drive on my own," Jungkook then twisted the door knob and left.

Namjoon discreetly dawned his eyes upon Taehyung, frowning. "It's alright, Tae, we're going to get there someday," Namjoon tried to soothe Taehyung.

Taehyung just gave a forced tiny smile and nodded. "Of course," Taehyung then shifted his smile into his usual boxy one.

>><<

Before Taehyung left, he went to Jimin and Hoseok's dorm. Taehyung wanted to borrow Jimin's car for today since he broke his, and it will be done in a week or so.

Knocking on the door, he heard a loud, "Who is it?" from Hoseok.

"V!" Taehyung enthusiastically answered. After a few seconds, he heard the door unlocking, just to be invited my a Hoseok who was awkwardly smiling at him. "What's the matter?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask.