Chapter Eight, The Wedding

Começar do início

****

Once everyone was fed, Artemis had taken her medicine, showered and dressed in comfy clothes as they would change when they got to the Cullen's as Rose and Alice were Artemis' bridesmaids along with Fleur and Gabrielle. Teddy was her little page boy and Victorie and Cassie her flower girls. Once everyone was ready they apperated over to the Cullens to begin the special day.

When they arrived the children were left with Arthur, Jasper, Bill, Sirius, Fred, George and Charlie downstairs keeping them entertained while everyone else was upstairs getting ready, they would get the children dressed just before so they didn't get dirty while Emmett, Edward, Carlisle, Draco, Lucius and much to his horror Severus were finishing setting up under the strict instructions from Alice and Narcissa to have everything finished and perfect before the guests started to arrive. They were also under Esme's strict supervision.

Upstairs in Rosalie's room Artemis sat in front of the mirror that had a sheet over it, as she wasn't allowed to see what she looked like yet as Alice did her makeup and Rosalie did her hair. Upon entering the room Rosalie had gifted Artemis a present containing some sexy white lace underwear from Victoria secret; that she now her on under the dressing gown.

In Alice's room Fleur, Gabrielle, their mother Apolline, Andy and Narcissa were also doing their hair and makeup. As soon as the older women had finished their hair and makeup they quickly changed into their dresses and shoes so they could entertain the children and letting the men get ready. Once Fleur and Gabrielle had finished with their hair and makeup they changed into their bridesmaid dress and shoes that were different shades of teal. Fleur's dress and matching peep-toe heels were a more sea-green teal that was a strapless sweetheart neckline, the front of the dress stopping just above her knees and the back was long and flowing behind her.

Whereas, Gabrielle's dress was a strapless royal-blue coloured teal dress with a sweetheart neckline with a ribbon around the waist to cinch in at the waist slightly before falling elegantly to the floor, she also had royal blue teal coloured peep-toe heels to match. Both sisters wore natural makeup with a light pink lipstick and their hair was styled in a half up hand down style with the sides tied back in an inside out knot. Once they were finished they made their way to Rosalie's room gasping when they say their cousin.

"Arte you look beautiful

"Arte you look beautiful." Both complimented Artemis who blushed slightly at the compliment a shy smile playing on her lips.
"Thank you. You both look beautiful too." Artemis complimented.
"No." Alice said sternly when Artemis turned to look at her. "You can't see until you're in your dress and Rose and I need to get in ours first and then we'll help you into yours. Gabrielle can you get Victorie, Cassie and Teddy changed please?" Alice asked. Gabrielle nodded kissing her cousin's cheek and then her sister's as she she went to change the little monsters.

Alice and Rosalie changed into their dresses in record time thanks to their vampirism, and they looked beautiful. Alice was wearing a baby blue coloured, one shouldered with a sweetheart neckline short dress that stopped just above her knees with matching platform style heels that had a small strap. Her short jaw length hair was curled slightly with the sides pinned back and natural makeup with red lipstick.