Will's pride and crossover

Start from the beginning

Everyone is surprised by the explanation and Raven really wants to meet my mom now. 

Tai(mind): He works, gets paid more then me, has weird and stylish clothing, and most of all capture the heart of my little angle. Damn...

Qrow: Damn Ruby! you got yourself a good man. 

Raven(mind): I want to know about his mother now. 

Summer: Wow Ruby.... you have a working hard husband.

Ruby(red): MOM!!!

I started to chuckle a bit and Lily giggled moments later I went to the middle of "Press Start." You know to check around the place and Ruby is with me Lily is spending time with Willow and Whitley. Ruby and I started to chat until the front two doors burst open and out came out Penny riding- OH MY FUCKING GOD!! IS THAT A FUCKING PANTHER OR A FUCKING A PUMA!!??!?!?!?

Penny: Salutations!! She says on the fucking big cat. 

Ruby: PENNY!!!! HOW DID YOU FIND A BIG CAT!!!???

Mike: That's what I was going to say!!

Penny: Oh! this is Will! She said with a smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruby/Mike: WHAT!!!!!?????

(Time Skip to Chibi Penny riding Chibi Puma Will as she saying "Onward!!")

So..... Penny and Will just found a fucking crystal already.. I have so many questions, but not right now because Will.. a mix breed of a black panther and puma. Well Will is one big fucking cat plus heavy one at that no joke and Will has some fucking power in his body. Will now in his new form I confirm that Will now has the ability of Lily and I. Lily can become a Oni, I can be a dragon/wolf hybrid, and now Will can turn into a fucking mix breed puma and panther. For the time being Will in his puma form is...well protecting Penny at all cost as Penny told the good news. Will and Penny are now dating and Will is protecting Penny as he in his animal instincts and when he saw Winter he went full protection of Penny. Will was fucking growling and walking around Penny like he's saying "touch her I fucking kill you." Shit it was a fucking hell even Tai, Qrow, Ghira, and I had to hold the bastard down. Mostly it took awhile, but Will turn back and I swear.. I saw him cough a fur ball. Once that was done he gave me the crystal and so Lily, Will, and I went down to the gym area that has a secret room. Once the elevator landed we all got out and went to the storage where some of the equipment Will and I move some of the stuff and and a door was behind it. Once we turn on the switch all of our old stuff is still here.

The huge room contain some games consoles, big gamer table, a big fridge, arcade machines, some gaming computers plus chairs, and some stuff that you(reader) can guess is in there. Once there I place the crystal on the table on the middle of it. 

Mike: Tell me where you found this Will? 

Will: Well I found it where the river is next to 'Press Start' you know the one that nobody knows about in the city. It's still blooming all this time and I just found it. 

Lily: Strange.. I thought we would be fighting a guy or a army? but to find one this early is either we're fucking lucky or is it something else?

Mike: Hmm...why does this shit reminds me of some Fire Emblem shit.