"But it's my turn." Seungcheol argued. Jeonghan caressed his face lovingly, "It's okay, Cheol. You need to rest." He kissed him before getting off the bed.

Well that was them during Hansol's first year: Squeezing as much time together as possible. Seungcheol worked longer hours and Hansol turned out to be a night owl. At first, the sneaking was fun. Until it drove them crazy because of their son's impeccable timing. They were forced to settle with quickies and messy handjobs in the shower. They were told it will get better.. that once the infant outgrows this stage, they can finally have some alone time at night— and proper sleep which was much needed. But at 36 months, Hansol is pretty much a fixture on their bed. He hated his crib now and would always want cuddles from his dads— which, from a parent's point of view is adorable but when you're sexually frustrated and sleep deprived, it might not be as appealing.

"Cheol hurry up!" Jeonghan screamed using his bedroom voice. Hansol finally slept after playing for hours! Seungcheol almost tripped as he hurried out of their bedroom. When he reached the living room, Jeonghan is already butt naked and ready. Seungcheol is just about to strip off his own clothes when a little voice was heard, "Appa, ige boya?" (Dad, what's that?"

Hansol is awake and had followed them to the living room!

Jeonghan shrieked as he did his best to cover his nakedness with the square pillows from the couch.

Seungcheol wanted to breakdown.

"We really dont have to spend a lot in this wedding, Cheol. Just a simple ceremony will do." Jeonghan said as he prepared the table for dinner. Seungcheol and Hansol already seated and ready to dig in. "We honestly dont have to do this wedding at all, if you'd ask me."

"Hannie..." Seungcheol sighed. "We talked about this.." they shared a look, and Jeonghan decided he'll let Seungcheol have his way. In Seungcheol's term, he wanted to show Jeonghan off, to give him the wedding he deserves. But for Jeonghan, there was no need for the grandeur. Just a simple dinner with their family and friends will do. He's already lucky enough that Seungcheol is marrying him— while most omegas usually only rely on their blood bond to be assured of a life long mate. And besides, the mark on his neck should be enough to let everyone know he's been claimed.

But if it's a wedding Seungcheol wants, then a wedding he will get.

Jeonghan really is lucky.

"Stupid stupid tie!" Jeonghan grunted as he fixed his tie. He's so frustrated. He's done this countless of times and yet why oh why on this very day must he struggle with this?!

A knock on the door followed by Seungcheol's mother appearing distracted him from his dilemma, "Jeonghan, honey, someone's here to see you."

His mother.

"I'll leave the two of you alone." Seungcheol's mother excused herself.