Little Sister~J.S.

A/N: The part in bold will be part of the show.

I am Taylor Kinney's little sister and I also am an actress; guess acting is in our DNA. I play Detective Mia Johnson on PD (or pick whatever name you'd like). It's a dream come true to be a part of this huge franchise. Some people thought I got the role because my brother is on Fire, but it was my hard work and good acting that landed me the spot. 

So far PD has crossed over with Med, in the time I have been portraying Mia. I haven't really met the cast of Fire, well except for Monica who plays Gabriela Dawson because Gabriela is Antonio's sister, because I have been pretty busy with PD and there wasn't a crossover just yet. Today though, today is where PD and Fire finally have a crossover and Mia gets a front row seat. I may or may not be fan-girling right now as I get ready. 

"Y/N, there ready for you." I heard someone say from outside my trailer. It's probably the PA (production assistant) . 

"Alright thank you." I answered. My makeup artist was finishing up my final touches. 

"Done." She said smiling. 

"Thank you Debora." I smiled back.

"You're more than welcome." 

"Alright let's do this."

"I could tell you're excited." 

"Very. Ever since I got this part, I kept waiting to do a crossover with Fire." 

"For your brother?"

"Not just that." I blushed causing her to giggle. Truth be told, it was because of Jesse Spencer. I mean everything about him is just wow. His Aussie accent of camera, how he manages to mask it and have an American accent while filming is incredible, his eyes, his body, his hair. Everything is a turn on for me. 

"Good luck."

"Thank you." I told her while I stepped out of the trailer. 

So for the scene, Matt came across some drugs in a house that was on fire. The fire wasn't really damaging a lot, so the drugs were fine. He found them in the wall after he saw them through the cracks in the wall and he called Antonio. 

"Matt this is Detective Mia Johnson, she works with us." Antonio told him, as Jon and I stepped onto the scene. Jesse looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi, Captain Matt Casey." He stuck out his hand. I took it in mine and we shook hands. 

"Hey." I smiled back at him. 

"So you found the drugs in the wall?" Antonio asked. 

"Yeah pretty much. The wall had some cracks on it and when I got a closer look, I found the drugs." Matt explained. 

"So this fire might be intentional?" I asked. 

"It looks like it." Kelly answered. I looked behind me to see Kelly standing close by. 

"Well, we're going to have to do some more research on this house. If you get more information, stop by and-"

"Oh shit." I said as I landed on my ass, interrupting the scene. 

"Are you ok little sis?" Kelly questioned as he knelt beside me. 

"I don't know what happened. I was taking a step backwards and I guess I twisted my ankle." I explained as Jesse came over to my side. 

"Does it hurt?" He asked his accent got me into a brief trance. 

"No, not really. Just a little." I answered, bringing myself back to reality. He smiled at me.

"Here, let me give you a hand." I guess Kelly got the hint and moved off to the side, when he knew I'll be fine. He stuck his arm out and I took his hand in mine. With ease, he lifted me off the floor and on my feet. 

"Thanks, me and my clumsy self." I joked causing him to chuckle.

"We're all clumsy. It happens." I smiled at him. 

"So, your  Kelly's sister." 

"You make it sound like it's a curse." I teased and he laughed.

"Is it?" This time I was the one who laughed.

"Most of the times." We laughed, "But yeah, I am why?" 

"Nothing it's nice to put a face to the name. Especially if it's a face as beautiful as yours." He explained. Well now I know for sure I'm blushing.

"Oh aren't you the flirt?" He smiled showing off his pearl whites. 

"Only when I want to be." I feel the temperature rising in my cheeks.

"Well two could play that game mister sexy accent."

"You think my accent is sexy?" I nodded. 

"I mean nothing compares to the American accent, but yours is just fine." 

"Now it's just fine?" I giggled. 

"Hey you two, can you stop flirting so we can actually film this?" Kelly questioned. I looked at Jesse and rolled my eyes.

"See, it's a curse." He chuckled. With that we exchanged numbers and continued to film for the rest of the day. It was nice to say the least and I can't wait to hang out with Jesse. 

Thanks to everyone who's reading, liking, or commenting. Thank you again @AngelKate9834. Hope you're enjoying.