He Doesn't Know Yet~Antonio

Y/N Pov:

My name is Y/N Voight. Yes, that Voight as in Sergeant Hank Voight's daughter. I work as a detective in the Intelligence Unit with my father and my boyfriend of seven months, Antonio Dawson. Now, mind you my father has no idea that Antonio and I are together, so you can only imagine what he'll do when he does find out. Antonio and I were meant to be a one-night stand that turned into two nights, then three, and then we both caught feelings for one another and decided to be in a committed relationship. We both decided not to tell my father anything because we know he's not going to like it. Him being overprotective of me for work and my life, in general, is one thing, but when it comes to any guy that even bothers to so much as glance at me is a whole other story. 

Today was our day off and Antonio was over at my house. We lay together in bed naked, wrapped in each other's arms. My head rested on his bare chest with one arm wrapped over his torso as he held me in his arms. I traced my fingers all over his arm. 

"I missed you." He told me causing me to laugh. 

"Tonio I was at your house three nights ago," I told him as he looked down at me. 

"I know babe, but it's too long, especially the fact that I can't kiss you or hug you or even look at you in a specific way at work," he explained. 

"Mm, I know, but I prefer you alive." He chuckled and I felt the rumble in his chest. 

"Good, I like me alive too." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Maybe once it's been a year, I might ease him into the idea of having a boyfriend. Then in two years, I'll tell him it's serious. At three years I'll tell him we moved in together and at four we'll tell him about us." I announced as I closed my eyes. At that, he pulled apart from me and cupped my chin forcing me to open my eyes and look at him. 

"You want me to wait four  years to tell him about us?" He questioned. 

"I mean, are we in a rush to tell him something?" I replied. 

"You know I love you mi amor, but what if I want to marry you before then?" My brows knitted together. 

"Do you? Want to marry me?" 

"Of course I want to marry you unless you don't want to."

"I do baby. God knows that I do, but I mean how before is before?" 

"Well I have a date set in mind, but I'm not going to tell you. Suprise and all, but yeah definitely before four years baby." 

"Oh," I said smiling at him and he smiled back leaning down to kiss me. I kissed him back slowly at first and that didn't last that long. Our kiss became more deep and passionate, that I soon found myself straddling him. 

"I like the view." He smirked. 

"The view from up here isn't so bad either." He chuckled as I bent down to kiss him again. The moment our lips met, there was a knock on my house door. 

"Damn it." I got off him and slipped on my panties and slipped on my silk robe. He pouted at me as I began to walk towards the door. I looked through the peephole and saw my father standing outside.