1.Beach Days~J.S.

AN: You can use your hometown instead.

Jesse and I have been married for two years now. When he's in Chicago shooting, I'm in Miami working as a fashion designer. I have a boutique there; I also have one in Chicago, New York, and in Los Angeles. In the summer we spend it between Melbourne and my hometown, Madrid. The cast of One Chicago (Chicago Fire, PD, and Med) are really close to me. We are like a big family.

Jesse had two weeks off of filming and I was visiting my shop in LA, so flew to California to be with me.

I was reorganizing the boutique a bit, when my phone buzzed.

Hubby❤️: Let's go to Malibu have a beach day.

Me: Alright. I'll be home in 20.

Hubby❤️: Okay. Love you.

Me: Love you😘

Hubby❤️:😘😘

I soon finished up the final touch to the boutique and told Clara, my sales assistant that I'm heading out. I got into my car and drove home. Luckily for me, the compound was a short drive from the boutique. I parked my car into the garage next to Jesse's and got out. As soon as I went inside, I was wrapped in arms. I smiled looking at him.

"So you were waiting for me by the door?" He chuckled.

"No, I just heard your car and the garage door open, love." He explained, his Aussie accent sending chills down my spine.

"Mmm, okay." He leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back passionately, my hands finding their way up to the back of his head. My fingers intertwined with his hair, giving it a slight tug. He moaned, I pulled away from the kiss with a smirk on my face.

"You're such a tease you know?" I laughed.

"Oh I know and you love it." He smiled.

"That I do." I pulled away from his arms, took his hand, and led him to our room.

As soon as we got there, I let go of his hand and went into the closet.

"Where'd you go?" I reemerged from the closet with my beach bag.

"We're going to the beach aren't we?"

"I thought we were going to... you know..." He gave me a look and looked at the bed. I pressed my lips together trying not to laugh at his disappointment.

"I was promised a beach day. I am going to get my beach day." I explained causing him to groan and I couldn't help but to smile. I went back to the closet and got dressed into my bikini.

We were soon on our way to Malibu

We were soon on our way to Malibu. It was a 45 minute drive, but that's the thing about being with Jesse, time just goes by with ease and I love that. Our hands intertwined, his free hand on the wheel and my other hand rested on my thigh.

We soon made it to the beach. He took out his surfboard and smiled.

"Such a good day." I nodded. We found a good spot to put our stuff. He put the sun loungers out and the cooler.

"I'm going to tan a bit, put oil for me please?" I asked as I took off my dress. His eyes watched my every move. Then he captured my figure with them.

"Yes ma'am." He answered smiling. I smiled back as I lay down on the lounger. His hands were soon all over my back. He massaged the oil onto my body, making me moan.

"J-Jesse." I moaned.

"Yeah?" I could hear the tease in his voice.

"Now who's being a tease?" I questioned causing him to chuckle. He kissed my neck and moved his way up to my head.

"I love you."

"I love you. Now go be the Aussie you were born to be and surf." I told him. He laughed and went to the bathrooms to wear his wetsuit.

A while later, I was on my back getting my tan to be even. I watched as Jesse came out of the water, surfboard in his arm. I bit my bottom lip as he got closer to me. The sight of him turning me on.

"I love beach days

"I love beach days." I told him as he sat by me. He laughed and gave me a kiss on my lips.