Chapter 8

Cameron's POV
Another 5 days have passed and our game against Ireland is in two days. I'm really excited for the game even if I won't be starting, hell I probably won't even get to play but I'm still thrilled.

I talked to Diane the day after our argument and we've actually been on really good terms since then. We talked every day and I feel like our relationship is finally back on track. She's also coming to our game so that's another reason why I'm so excited about it.

Since the game is in two days we're heading to San Diego today. We had a practice this morning and then we all went out to lunch together. Now I'm currently packing while Emily's already finished and is sitting on her bed watching tv.

"Emiii" I whined trying to zip up my suitcase.

"Yes?" she asked smiling as she looked away from the tv to pay attention to me.

"Can you help me zip this up please?"

"Sure" she said and got up to help me.

---

We've been trying to close my suitcase for the past 20 minutes but we failed everytime so we figured that the best way to do it was if I sat on it and Emily zipped it up.

"Done" said Sonnett as she sat down and leaned against me. I wrapped my arms around her and put my head on hers closing my eyes. She's been looking out for me even more since the day she found me in the bathroom and I couldn't be more thankful for her.

"Come on, we need to get going. The bus will be here in like 5 minutes" I said as I stood up pulling Emily up with me.

As I walked onto the bus I went to my usual seat making myself comfortable as I waited for Alyssa who sat down next to me a few seconds later.
Well this is gonna be a long ass bus ride.

---

"Cameron wake up, we're here" I heard Alyssa say as she continued to shake me.

"No, give me five more minutes"

"If you don't wake your ass up we'll leave you here" Kling said as she jumped on me. Well, looks like Alyssa has already got out of her seat.

"Ow, alright alright. I'm up" I said pushing Meghan off of me.

We walked into the hotel we were staying at. When everyone was finally in the lobby Jill told us who we're rooming with and gave us our room keys. My roommate is Kelley so at least I'll have someone to cuddle with.

As soon as Kelley and I entered our hotel room I walked over to one of the beds and collapsed on it. It was only 10pm but for some reason I was really tired.

I felt the bed sink next to me so I opened my eyes to see Kelley already looking at me. I stood up and quickly changed into my pajamas before climbing under the covers of my bed. A few minutes later Kelley joined me.

"Goodnight Kels" I said while putting my head on her chest and cuddling into her side before closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Cam" she said as she played with my hair. And with that I was fast asleep.

---

The next morning I woke up to someone jumping on me so I opened my eyes to look at the person. It was none other than good ol' Emily Sonnett.

"Get off me Em" I said groaning. I tried to push her off of me but I was unsuccessful.

"No" said Emily as she stopped jumping on me. I thought she'd finally get off me but instead she layed on top of me burying her face into my neck.