Chapter 3

Kelley's POV
I was waiting for Sonnett to come to my room since I was bored and I asked her if she wanted to hang out. I was getting kind of impatient when I heard laughter outside the hotel door. As I opened it I was met by a laughing Emily who was just about to knock on the door and another girl who was probably the rookie.

"Hi Kel" said Emily as she walked past me into the room pulling the rookie with her before jumping onto my bed.

"Hey" I said before closing the door and introducing myself to the new girl. "Hey, I'm Kelley but you can call Kel if you want to. I'm guessing you're the rookie"

"Yeah, I'm Cameron" she said as she held out her hand for me to shake it but I just laughed at that and hugged her. "Okay so is everyone just gonna hug me instead of shaking my hand?" she asked us chuckling.

"Yep, we don't like shaking hands" I told her truthfully before examining her. She was short, she had long jet black her and green eyes. She seemed really nice and I could already tell that everyone is gonna love her.

"Alright then, hugs are better than handshakes anyway" she said as she flopped down on my bed next to Sonnett who had turned on the tv by now and started watching some random show.

Cameron's POV
About two hours have passed and now we're currently playing Truth or Dare with Emily, Kelley, Rose, Sam, Lindsey and Morgan. The girls are all really welcoming and I appreciate it a lot. The Truth or Dare wasn't too interesting cause there were only 7 of us but it was fine.

"Cameron truth or dare?" Moe asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uhh..truth" I know that I'm a wuss for not saying dare but Kelley told Rose to shout Kelley O'Hara is my daddy from the balcony and I ain't in the mood for anything like that.

"Okay..uhh. Who do you find the most attractive in the room?" come on Moe, you couldn't have asked me something better?

"Either Kelley or Sonnett. I can't choose" I said while looking back and forth between Emily and Kelley.

The truth or dare went on for like another 30 minutes or so when we checked the time and realized that it's almost lunch so we all went back to our rooms.

As Emily and I were walking back to our room she was walking in front of me again when she suddenly turned around and started walking backwards.

"Wanna go out for lunch?" she asked me while winking at me jokingly.

"Yep" I said popping the p, then I walked up to Emily, turned her around, linked our arms together and started skipping down the hallway dragging her with me.

Emily's POV
We were walking to a café with Cameron for lunch when her phone started ringing. I couldn't see who it was but she looked kind of scared and concerned. She picked it up and started walking faster to get in front of me so she could get some privacy.

It's been about 15 minutes and she's still on her phone but we had already stopped in front of the café that we were going to. Also I figured out that she was talking to her girlfriend.

Another 5 minutes later she finally hung up and turned to me sighing.

"I'm guessing that was your girlfriend?" I asked her still not being sure about it.

"Yeah. She's still not happy about me coming to camp but she said that she'll come to our game against Ireland. I don't know if she actually will though" I could see that she was sad so I wanted to make her feel better somehow since she was family now that she joined the team.

"Come on. Let's eat something and then we can go back to the hotel and watch movies or something until dinner. I don't want you to mope around" she just nodded with a slight smile on her face.