CHAPTER 4: WHEN IN PUBLIC

"Hurry the fuck up," Mary snapped. "Put that hard dick back in your pants." Mary laughed and watched me struggle to put my hard cock back into my pants while speeding down the freeway at 90 per.

"Yes Mary," I nervously replied as drove with my knees and used both hands to quickly finish shoving my 'hard on' into my underwear and zipping up my pants. I put my left hand back on the steering wheel and used my right hand to adjust my cock as it uncomfortably shrank in my pants. My shrinking penis was nothing compared to my deflated male ego: dazed and speechless, sexually aroused and sexually humiliated.

In a soft sexy voice Mary said, "If you are a good bitch the rest of the date I might let you jerk off for me again. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mary," I answered immediately turning my head to look directly into Mary's eyes.

She smiled and replied, "OK my little cum puppet, let's talk about what I expect from men in general when they are out in public with me and what I expect from older inferior men like you when we are in public together"

For the next 20 minutes Mary taught me my first commandments:

First and foremost when a male is out in public with her, under no circumstances should he look at another girl. When a male is out alone or with guy friends there is all the time in the world to check out other tits and ass. HOWEVER, I should expect and enjoy other guys checking her out and FURTHERMORE, my eyes will either be focused on her tits when I was sitting across from her in a restaurant or focused on her perfect young ass when we were walking in a restaurant either to and from our table as I would always be following her.

Mary explained that there were two reasons for me to always be looking at either her tits or her ass:

1) to keep my eyes from checking out other girls and

2) to keep my eyes from looking at Mary as she checked out other guys. Number (2) included talking with other guys, flirting with other guys and/or setting up dates with other guys with other guys most definitely any and all cute waiters or workers in any and all establishments, restaurant or otherwise.

Furthermore, Mary informed me that SHE WOULD ALWAYS make some comment right away ABOUT ME to the guy(s) she was flirting with SO THEY WOULD FEEL AT EASE hitting on her. Something real humiliating and degrading to make me like, "don't worry about him, he's just a slave that buys me meals, clothes, dildos and much more. He doesn't get to see me naked, let alone touch or fuck me," Mary said, "but, NO MATTER what I say, YOU WILL NEVER EVER LOOK UP FROM MY TITS OR ASS. That goes double for anything any guy might say when I am busy flirting or setting up a fuck date or first date. YOU LOOKING UP from my tits or ass at me or the guy I am talking to WOULD BE A SEVERE humiliation of me undermining my female authority over you and all males. AND, it would be in fact the end of me dealing with you whatsoever! ONE and DONE guaranteed. I will not repeat or remind you of this."

"Yes Mary," I said too softly for Mary's liking.

"Say Yes Mary Louder Bitch"

Quite loudly I repeated, "Yes Mary."

"Oh by the way, it is one my favorite things to do. I will flirt hard with almost guy just to embarrass you and get guys all worked up. Both of which make my tight young slut pussy happy wet and horny. I prefer hot young guys of course, but make no mistake, I will flirt and tease and encourage guys I would never fuck or go out with the purpose of making them go home and masturbate to thoughts and fantasies of me. Sometimes, I have them take a picture of me on their phone and take it home and cum to it. You would be surprised how guys will jerk off when told."

Then with a slight pause followed by a wicked little giggle Mary laughingly said, "I guess you would have been surprised before you just found out first hand about 'forced' male masturbation."

With a quick change from laughing to a much more serious voice Mary stated, "My pussy gets really wet making waiters, older men and guys with dates go in the bathroom and jack off thinking of me. So DON'T BE SHOCKED if I get up real quick to head off some guy going to the bathroom. Not to mention, when you hear me telling a waiter to do it, or seducing him into it, daring him, etc...."

"And," Mary continued, "Not tonight MOST likely, but you just never know, YOU will be TOLD by me IN FRONT OF A WAITER to go into the bathroom and JERK OFF for 5 or 10 minutes WITHOUT EJACULATING. You will do exactly as I tell you, no matter what I tell you WITHOUT hesitation or question! AND WITHOUT a SINGLE SOUND. Not a word. Immediate Obedience."

Mary explained that NOTHING LESS would be tolerated. She told me that compared to the NOT LOOKING UP from her tits and ass Commandment, failure in any way on my part when told to go to the bathroom and Jack Off would humiliate her and undermine her authority 10 times worse. Once again, she said, "I will not repeat or remind you of this!"

And with that Mary moved on to dinner conversation and topics of discussion with, "OK my little Jerk Off Boy, let's talk about dinner conversation for the evening." She explained very emphatically that:

1) all conversation would be decided by her and NOT me

2) she would be in charge of and in command of all conversation

3) she would do pretty much all the talking

4) I was to listen very attentively and only speak to answer or reply

5) I was to expect a lot of talk about: a) what type of guys she thinks are hot; b) guys she knows that she really wants to fuck but has not; c) guys she is fucking besides her boyfriend; d) guys she has recently fucked and their cocks; e) the best guys and the best big dicks she has fucked; f) her boyfriend's big young cock and how much she loves it; g) sucking and get fucked by her boyfriend's superior cock

6) I was to answer her questions truthfully and fully

7) I was to answer any and every question without exception

8) I was NOT entitled to explanations about her questions

"Oh Shit, we are already here," Mary said as I turned into the restaurant parking lot, "I had a few more things I wanted to go over with you before we got here. Oh well, too late now."