XII - Training Day Two (18+)

Noir's POV:

I woke up from my nap and heard everyone eating dinner. I could smell the chicken and waffles. I rushed downstairs and acted like nothing happened.

"Hey Noir, I was just about to ask if you wanted to g-" Taehyung cut Bora off.

"Nope. You both are going nowhere. One, because you're both basically being held hostage, and two, today I'm calling a training day. Everyone in the gym after dinner," Taehyung commanded.

I rolled my eyes and limped over to my food.

~

After everyone had finished, I limped to the basement. Taehyung yelled, "hurry up," behind me. I turned around to see Jin smack Taehyung's head. 

He deserved it.

I knew today would be fighting day, so I went straight to the ring and put on my gloves, waiting for Tae.

"Ready?" he said and held up the guards I was supposed to punch. I was still angry at him. I needed a way to air out my frustrations. 

I didn't punch the guards. I made sure to 'miss' them and kept hitting Taehyung.

I noticed he started to become angrier. He kept switching up and stopping me. "Come on, dude," he said in annoyance.

The tension was building up. While everyone else worked out, Tae and I stared at each other in growing bitterness.

With every 'missed' punch, Tae grunted in frustration. I let my anger take over. I punched and punched and punched until my hands burned. Taehyung's face turned tomato red, and sweat dribbled down both of our bodies. Eventually, he slammed the guards on the ground and yelled.

"EVERYONE STOP AND GET OUT," he screamed. I threw my gloves at him and tried to walk out.

"Not you, idiot," he said I stopped walking. I turned around and stared. 

All the anger I'd been holding in came out. I couldn't control it.

"What the f*ck's wrong with you? I told you to hit the guards, not me," he said and I angrily threw a punch at him. He dodged it.

I realized what I had done.

"Oh, now you've really done it. You want your final warning? Cuz anything after that just is pure, rough punishment. But I'll spare you that pain. For now," he said and pushed me down onto the mat.

I hit him in the chest with my foot.

"Are you TRYING to get your final warning, Noir?" he looked down at me.

"I don't even matter to him, so why should I keep having to control my temper?" I thought to myself.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'M JUST YOUR TOY ANYWAY!" I yelled at him while scooting away.

"Oh really? Alright, let me show you how I treat toys then. This is your final warning, Noir. Enjoy it while it lasts," he said and whipped out his member in my face. "Suck babygirl," he said, and I turned my face, refusing to do so.

He smacked me in the face with it a couple of times before getting REALLY angry.

I didn't budge.

"NOIR! JUST DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO HURT YOU," he yelled. My head still turned away, but I was honestly terrified. I was on the verge of tears. He grabbed my face and, I still refused to turn it until he punched a hole in the wall behind me.

Tears fell from my eyes. I grabbed his member which was out in front of me, and I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking and licking it. He pushed my head slightly so I would gag. His deep groans turned me on.