IX - A Princess Deserves Pink (18+)

School came back and my friend group was back to normal. I was happy again.

"GUYS!" BM yelled in third hour. "There's this girl. I like her a lot, and I think she likes me, but she's always with that J. Seph guy. It's so annoying," he said and we gasp.

"Well that's dumb... why would she hang out with J. Seph all the time if she likes you?" Bora whispers.

"That's the thing! I don't know! I hate it here," BM replies.

"What's her name?" said Bora.

"Jiwoo," BM whispered.

"Okay. If we see her at lunch, you should go talk to her," Bora said and I agreed.

"I guess... OR! We can try to make her jealous," BM said with a smirk. Bora evil laughs.

BM and Bora started talking about waffles, but I wasn't really listening. I was worrying about Tae. He didn't show up to school, and neither did Hobi, Yoongi, or Jin. They weren't even at home when we ate breakfast. I was afraid to ask where they went.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "The bell rang. What are you doing?" Jimin said.

-

Jimin and I waited in the lunch line with no sign of Taehyung. Not even a word about him.

"Noir, are you ok? Do you need to go home? You keep spacing out," Jimin asked as I got my food.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. I just have something on my mind," I say and he laughs.

"SomeTHING? Or someONE?" he said and I was shocked. How did he know?

"I- I don't know what to do. He's leading me on and my feelings just keep growing deeper for him," I tell Jimin truthfully and he laughs again.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," we sat down in our usual spot and started eating.

"By the way, where is Taehyung? I haven't seen him all day."

"Hobi, Yoongi, Jin, and he had some things to deal with. Don't worry."

-

"BM, isn't that her with the silver hair?" Bora asked and he gasped and nodded fast.

"Well, do something! Make her jealous," Bora yells.

Next thing I knew, Kim Matthew's lips were on mine.

I pushed him away, staying true to my feelings for Taehyung.

In an instant, someone pulled BM out of his seat and onto his feet.

It was Tae. He picked up my food tray and hit Bm across the face with it. BM's friend Lalisa came running over.

I stared at BM in shock. He was on the ground. Suddenly, I felt someone grip my wrist. Taehyung dragged me out of the cafeteria and out of the school.

"Dude where are we going?" I asked him and he ignored my question, throwing me into the front seat of the green Charger.

He started driving. His hand was gripped on the steering wheel so hard it turned red.

We pulled up at the house and he didn't even give me a chance to grab my bag. He pulled me out of the car and into the house.

I got dragged past, Hobi, Yoongi, and Jin. They all looked confused but didn't say anything. I was so afraid, but also very angry. It's not like I told BM to kiss me!

Tae dragged me upstairs to his room and threw me onto his bed and locked the door.

"This is officially your first warning. Oh, and did I forget to mention? They always come with punishments," he spoke and started attacking my neck with non-gentle kisses and ripped through my uniform.

he Destroyed my whole uniform leaving me nothing, he pulled oof his belt and tied my hands together and pulled his uniform off to and got onto of me

without warning he put his long shaft down my tunnel, I screamed and cried, he didn't even let me just to his size. I was practically dying the pain was unbearable

I wasn't even able to grab something I laid there moaning and crying at the same time. he picked up the pace, his thrust got sloppy and he grunted and groaned in my ear

until I felt the condom inside me fill with a liquid . he pulled out and took the condom off and left me there crying, I was hurting

He opened the door and put his hands in his sweatpants and left like nothing happened.

Yoongi, Hobi, and Jin walked in and comforted me and helped me get my clothes on.

"Ahh, you poor thing. I'm really going to kill him when I see him again," Hobi said and picked me up and carried me to my room.

"Yoongi is going to stay here with you, don't worry." Jin said and walked out. Yoongi sat down in the chair next to my bed.

"I do really apologize on his behalf. He has anger issues and can't control them. He's a dick at times, but don't worry. We won't let him near you until he's calmed down." Hobi whispered.

"C- can I hug you?" I asked him and he came closer and I jumped into his arms and broke down. I let go and he walked out as well.

Minutes later, Bora and Jimin barged in. "Girl! Are you ok?" Bora yelled and hugged me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," I said.

"Could you two leave us alone for a sec? I wanna have a talk with Noir," Yoongi said and they left. 

"Noir, I know you have feelings for Tae because you keep defending him. But sometimes, it's alright to be truthful about how you feel and what's on your mind, so talk to me. Why do you like him?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know myself. It's a mystery, but it's a hurtful one. For some reason, I'm not mad at him for taking my first time. I'm actually kinda glad it was him. I'm just sad that he didn't even think to talk to me about it. And... he left like nothing happened."

"I can guarantee you that Tae feels the same. He's just HORRIBLE at expressing his feelings. He probably won't confess because he's not used to that type of stuff," Yoongi explained. "But don't hate him. He did this out of his feelings for you. He's still growing- he doesn't know what these emotions are, ok? He's confused. But if you think you guys aren't compatible, tell him right away." 

This was the first real conversation I had with Yoongi. He gives pretty good advice.

Maybe I was just as confused as he was.

ahh the first warning scary right well don't worry to much. this is not what all the smuts that will be in the story are like so keep giving me feed back~