III - 7/11

Taehyung's POV:

She threw the bag at me and stormed out. What a brat.

"Tae that was a little harsh," Jimin said and looked at me.

"How was I spoused to know she wasn't confessing? I mean, I thought she'd fallen for my trap," I said and threw his hand off of my shoulder.

Maybe she's not really like the other girls. She's definitely not clingy as I thought she would be. She's different... very different. I thought to myself.

"I'll go get her and make her life hell," Jungkook said and I stopped him. He looked at me confused.

"I have a plan, don't worry. I'll explain later" I told him and he nodded, looking uneasy. He sat back down. 

~~~

The bell finally rang after what felt like hours of writing and the boys walked out. I picked up the bag that Noir gave to me with my $400,00 dollar jacket, but then I realized there was a notebook in it.

I opened it thinking it was her notes, but it was... the complete opposite. I started to read it and I was... shocked. 

Pages upon pages about how her "hormones" kicked in whenever I looked at her, and how she became horny when I bit my lip. Fantasies on top of fantasies about me and her fucking. She even talked about how big she thought my dick would be... 

My jaw DROPPED. Oh shoot, now I REALLY gotta have this girl. I thought as I closed to book and put it in my bag.

Noir's POV:

I woke up from my nap and it was around 12:30pm. Finally, the weekend!

I exercised and watched Netflix until sundown. 

My mom texted me that she'll be working late so I have to cook for myself.

"This woman knows damn well I can't cook if it were to save my life," I say and then get ready to take a trip to 7/11 to get some ramen.

I put on my oversized hoodie (from my first boyfriend) and some shorts. 

As I walked, I felt as if someone had their eyes on me the whole time. It was weird, especially since the sun was almost down. Oh well, I'm here anyway.

I walked into the store and greet the worker, a middle-aged woman named Ajumma. I grabbed my ramen and looked around the store to find anything else.

I got some apples to have some fruit and bowed to Ajumma, walking out.

As I walked home I still felt like someone was staring. I walked a little faster and didn't even realize I walked down a dark alleyway. I tried to turn around but I ran into a man's chest.

I fell.

I tried to get up but another man grabbed me and put a cloth around my nose.

Before I knew, it I was out.

~~

I woke up in a dark room. It was pitch black.

I was scared, cold and hungry. I hoped it was just a bad dream.

I didn't even realize my hoodie wasn't on so I was left in my bra and tight high-wasted shorts. 

I heard footsteps. Then, a flashlight. I saw Namjoon. 

"Hello Noir," Namjoon said. I didn't even look at him.

"W- what do you want from me, I- I've done nothing to you," I say.

"It's not me that wants you," he whispers then moves out of the way. I see Taehyung walk in and Namjoon scurries out of the room.

Taehyung throws my journal at my feet. Oh gosh... did he read it? Fuck, I'm fucked...

I stared at it like I've never ever seen it in my entire life.

"You know, normally I wouldn't do this, but you're a special exception. You've been really tempting me. I tried to get out of it while I could but you pulled me right back in," he said and  waited for my reply.

"I-I don't have a crush on you I just found you very attractive and I couldn't help myself so I have to get it out in some way please don't hurt me," I say all in one breath then gasp for air.

He chuckled and walked behind me. 

"Princess, I'll give you, two choices. Become my slave and join our mafia or die on the spot right now," he said. I wanted to stay alive.

"Well is there something el-" 

He started counting down.

"5"

"Taehyung you're not being serio-"

"4"

"Are you jok-"

"3"

"I-"

"2"

"Taehyu-"

"1"

I felt a something at the back of my head.

"OK I'LL JOIN JUST DON'T HURT ME!" I yelled.

"Great choice princess," he removed the gun from the back of my head and makes his way around to the front of me again. He stared at my lips and put his gun down. 

He grabbed my chin and lifted it up to him and we kissed, letting his hands roam all over my body. His hand then grabbed my chest and I gasp, making this the perfect opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Then I slowly kiss back 

He released the kiss still staring in my eyes while we both look into each other's eyes.

"You'll be my slave. Anything I want you have to do for me or you will receive warnings. Since you've been cooperative I'll give you 3 chances. Don't ever make me get to your final warning. Got that?" I nod. 

"Other than that you'll be doing mafia training, target practice, boxing ect." he said. "I'm going to help you fulfill every single thing you wrote in that journal," he said. I looked away, feeling my face turn red as a tomato.

He grabbed my hand, still staring at me. He grabbed it and put it on his clothed erect member. I gasp as he gets closer to my ear and says, "feel that princess?"

STEMMMMYYYY!! tell me what ya think

-editor's note- hi lol I'm tired sorry if I made things sound really weird but anyways stream Maria by Hwasa!