IV - Remain Normal Or Else

He moved behind me to untie my hands. The ropes fell to the floor.

"Put this on- I don't want the other guys looking at what's mine. I get very protective," he took off his hoodie and handed it to me. For a second I spaced out, staring at his abs.

"If you like them you can touch them princess," he said and chuckled. I grabbed the hoodie and slid it on- it instantly warmed up my cold body.

He grabbed my hand and guided me upstairs. The other guys stared at us as we walked, and Taehyung stopped to introduce me to them.

"Oh hey loser! Joon look, it's the girl that can't speak Korean," Jungkook said and giggled with Namjoon- until something flew and hit Jungkook on the side of the face. It was a shoe.

"YAH HOW OLD ARE YOU, I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU," yelled the guy who threw the shoe. He walked over to Tae and I. "Hi I'm Jin. I'm the oldest. Tell me if they ever mess with you again... Noir, is it?" 

I nodded. He was like a mom. "Yeah thanks I will," I said.

"Well hello, I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi," the boy with orange hair said with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi, I'm Yoongi," the one with black hair and glasses said.

"Sorry about Namjoon Hyung and Jungkook, but you already know I'm Jimin," Jimin said and I fake smiled and shook my head yes.

"Welp, Noir is joining today. She's also my personal slave so don't touch her and don't make me repeat my words," Taehyung said and everyone replied with "yes".

I figured Taehyung must be the mafia leader.

"Jin take her to her room," Taehyung said.

~~

We walk in and I see a big pile of clothes on my bed. Some of my own stuff was lying on the ground. My bed was in the middle with a nightstand next to it and a closet right across. A desk lay next to the door and a dresser was right next to that. The walls were painted light blue and the carpet was nice and soft.

"Do you like it? We went to your house and told your mom we were the movers. I did you a favor and threw out those old clothes and bought you some new ones," Jin said. 

Movers? What the heck did they tell my mom? I thought. Suddenly I heard muffled crying from another room.

"BORA!!!!!" I yelled and ran to where I heard the screams. I saw her crying on the ground in a room like mine. She hugged me and told me what happened. Jin came in. 

"Those dreadful boys, do they not know how to treat ladies?" Jin said. "Don't worry, they'll get a lecture because of this. But you both get comfortable I'll call you down for dinner in a sec."

"OMG Bora are you okay? I'm sorry," I hugged her again and she let go, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm a part of this mafia now... apparently Namjoon finds me very attractive and wants me as his personal slave. I'm so sorry Noir," she hugged me even tighter and cried in my arms.

"Girl don't cry we both wouldn't be here if we weren't in the same situation. Taehyung thinks the same of me," I said and she sniffled.

"So I'm not going through this alone?" she asked and I nodded. She dried her tears when suddenly we heard, "DINNER'S READY!" from downstairs. 

We sat down at the kitchen table and Jin brought us plates of chicken and rice and some water. I noticed only Bora and I were at the table. 

"Jin where's everyone else?" I asked and picked up my chopsticks.

"Oh, they had ummmm... some business to attend to. They'll be at school tomorrow. Hurry and eat then go sleep, okay?" Jin said and sat down and ate with us.

When we had finished our food and brushed our teeth, Bora and I walked to my room to sleep. Even though we had separate ones, we wanted to be together.

~~ Next Morning ~~

Bora and I woke up and put on our uniforms and head off for school way ahead of the boys. We did not want to be seen with them. 

We got to our class to see that somehow the boys got there before us. We looked at each other as if nothing had happened. 

"Hey Noir, I hear there's a new guy. I heard he's like 6'1." Jimin said from behind and laughed.

"You're making me interested, now I wanna see what he looks like," Jimin and I laughed, but Taehyung looked angry. 

"Settle down class," the teacher walks in with a man in a school uniform that towers over her. "We have another new student! Introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Matthew but you can call me Matt. Let's get along well," he said. His voice was deep, but Taehyung's was slightly deeper. 

He wasn't really my type, but he was cute... I guess.

"Welcome Matt, take your seat next to Noir. Noir raise your hand," I raise my hand and he walks towards me with a friendly smile.

During class he glanced at me occasionally. It was a bit strange, but I guess he just wanted a friend. 

"Alright class split into your groups," the teacher said and then added, "Matt and Noir, you two work together," he said and Matt looked smiled and moved his chair across. 

"Hi I'm Kim Matthew. I'm from the states," he seemed very sweet. I could tell he wanted to be friends. He held his hand out so I could shake it.

"Hi, I'm Noir. Nice to meet you Matt!" I said and shake his hand.

I could feel Taehyung's eyes burning into the back of my head. I was dead.

hiii sorry ik bringing bm in is kinda random but I needed spice..anyway I won't be updating tomorrow! only 2 times a week see you Monday and Tuesday (but if I get bored best believe im updating)

editor's note- um chile anyways lemme go play Minecraft. keep your eye out on the next few chapters! I'll be editing them this summer, although I should really be doing my work.. anyways stream More and More bye