Chapter 13

After a few days of thought you had decided to go back to Kylo's quarters, you weren't sure exactly what your motive was but it seemed like the best idea at the time. You found yourself beginning to get nervous as you neared the door to his quarters, sweat appearing on your brow and your heart beginning to quicken in pace. The trooper escorting you never made a noise as you neared Kylo's door.

"Do you like it here?" you said jokingly

"Did I ask you to speak prisoner?" she replied as her grip on your arm tightened

"No, but I thought I may as well make conversation seeing as its only us here," you said turning to face her.

"Quiet!" she said, her grip was so tight you were sure he gloved hand would have left a mark. You tightened your jaw as you reached the entrance to his quarters. In an instant, the door flew open as Kylo appeared in your view. He knew you were coming and you were sure he had heard your nervous thoughts as you neared. The trooper pushed you inside and she walked off, probably to go be grumpy somewhere else you thought.

"Do you guys train all your men and women to be so uptight? It's like everyone in the First Order has a stick up their ass or something" you said laughing. Kylo's unimpressed reaction made your face drop as he led you through the hallway to his room. He stopped only metres away before he turned and faced you, his eyes examining your body a fire starting in your stomach from the lust in his eyes.

"I want you to stay here permanently," he said as his eyes stopped on your lips. His words had you taken back, this was not exactly what you were expecting from a man of his character.

"And if I don't want to?" you questioned, though you were only putting on a brave front you knew you wanted to stay here with him despite everything that had happened.

"Where are you from?" he asked. His question threw you off guard, he was certainly full of surprises today.

"I assumed you didn't care. But my family was from Kijimi."

"What's your name?"

His tone was strange, he had never spoken so calmly to you before and with all this personal question mixed into it, you weren't sure how you were supposed to feel. But like he had said days before, it wasn't going to get any better than this. You told him your name and he whispered it out loud, his eyes looking straight into your soul as it rolled off his tongue so smooth you were sure you had melted.

"What about you?" you pressed

He stepped closer to you ignoring your question as his body was inches from yours. The heat protruding from him making something flutter in your stomach. His gaze on you was enough to make you rip off your clothes and let him take you right there and then.

"Is that right?" he said, cocking his head at you a slight smirk on his face. He ran his hands down your back as his lips fell to your neck leaving light kisses down your collarbone.

"St-stop going into my head," his touch making the warmth between your legs start.

"Take off your pants and lay on the bed" his touch was gone as he stepped back and watched you as you quickly undid your pants, slipping off them and your panties. You laid back on the bed unsure as do what he was going to do next, you closed your eyes in anticipation as you heard him moving in front of you. You yelped when you felt him touch your core, but this wasn't a familiar feeling, it was wetter and it felt incredible. You opened your eyes to see his face between your legs and his lustful eyes connecting with yours. Your stomach flipped as you closed your eyes, pleasure filling your body. His tongue licked a line along your folds and he hummed as you moaned sending vibrations through your clit and into your body. This only made you moan more and he delved his tongue inside of you, exploring you with his mouth. You gripped the sheets as he began sucking on your clit so slowly you thought you were going to explode.

His mouth moved back to your entrance his tongue getting quicker and you gripped his hair in your hand tugging on it in response. He moaned again and you felt yourself nearing your climax. You knew he had read your mind because he was sucking and licking your core faster now. He had you right there and you tangled your fingers in his hair as you reached the brink of your orgasm. You felt the warm flush of pleasure, your legs tightened around his head as you came on his tongue.

"Good girl" you heard him say but your head was spinning and you let go of his hair, your hand falling limp as your side. He was standing above you his eyes hovering over your naked torso you saw him wipe his mouth on his sleeve and he began to take off his boots. You sat up and leaned on your arms to steady yourself and then hopped up off of the bed.

"Can I use the washroom?" you asked. Kylo nodded and you walked out the hallway and entered the washroom. You opened the glass door of the shower and turned it on, while the water warmed you took off your shirt and bra looking into the mirror. You ran your hands through your hair as you looked at yourself in the mirror, "Holy shit we are doing this," you said to yourself.

"Doing what?" Kylo had almost made you jump out of your skin as he walked into the door.

"Shit!" you yelled, "you scared the hell out of me"

Your eyes widened as you looked at him, he was completely naked in front of you. No towel, no nothing and he was beautiful. His skin looked so soft and his muscles were immaculate as you surveyed his being. He raised a brow at you and stepped into the shower, the mist filling the room and you stepped in behind him. His arm slipped behind you sliding the door closed and he lightly touched your lower back as he returned his hand. You leant under the water and closed your eyes as it wet your face and hair, there was always something comforting about the way the water felt when you did that. You reached up and pushed your hair back as you opened your eyes, the water dripping from your eyelashes when you locked eyes with Kylo. He looked calm, calmer than you had ever seen him and you stepped out of the water letting him take your place.

"What happened to your arm?" he asked as he grabbed it and examined it

"Oh it's not a big deal,"

"I asked what happened," he pressed

You gulped knowing he wouldn't stop till he got an answer and he would get it one way or another. "The trooper from before, I was being cheeky nothing to it," you said.

He frowned as his thumb ran over the red marks, "I don't want anyone to touch you,"

"It's not a big deal Kylo, I'm a prisoner here I could be enduring so much worse,"

"That's not good enough," he sounded frustrated, and he pulled his arm away. You placed your hand on his shoulder and he shuddered as your touch but to your surprise, he didn't move. You gave him a sincere smile and he stepped under the stream of the shower. Kylo washed himself and hopped out of the shower, the entire time as spent in complete silence but you didn't mind. When you were done you dried yourself off and returned to his room dressed in just your shirt and panties from before.

Kylo was laying on his back, arms resting above his head as you entered. You laid down next time and tried to get comfortable but something about seeing him so vulnerable made you excited and anxious all at once.

"Go to sleep," he said your name and you grinned as you turned on your side to face him. His arms were back behind his head while he starred in front of him. You wondered what he was always thinking about but you were too scared to ask or even too scared to know the answer. You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep but your mind was racing with so many questions. You flicked through so many scenarios until you began to feel the weight on your eyes. And with your best efforts, you dozed off to sleep reminiscing on what bizarre moment you had just experienced.