S I X T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

Y/n sighed, "Okay, it's your turn to start a conversation." Draco nodded and began to think a new topic.

"Where do you want travel?" he randomly asked. Y/n looked up and began wondering.

"I don't know. Somewhere not here," y/n chucked, "How about you?"

Instead of answering her, "Why not here? Are you sick of this place?" asked Draco. Worried expression is all over his face.

She shakes her head no. She wasn't sick of place nor tired of it. She just wanted to try something new.

"Nope, I just wanted to see a new place. New place, new adventure."

Y/n smiled and helped Draco to get up.

Once Draco got up and dusted all of the dirt that clung on his clothes. He saw y/n reaching out her pinky to him. Draco realised that "pinky promise" is now their own thing.

"Can you promise me one thing?" asked y/n. Draco nodded in return, "Do you promise me that you will be safe whenever I'm not there at your side?"

"A million times yes. That's a pinky promise," said Draco, "And I'll be back soon to get you. So, hang on tight."

She chuckled. The two of them agreed that she'll go with Draco when the time is right. And with that being said, instead of waiting for him. She decided to start her plan with Kirk and Linus, who told her that he's going to visit any time soon.

"And you. Do you promise me that you will always be safe whenever I'm not around?"

"Draco, trouble will always find me," she joked, but Draco arched his right brow, showing that he have no time to joke around. "A million times yes that I will be safe."

"That's a pinky promise."

After intertwining both of their po pinkies. Draco realised something.

"I came to realise that pinky promise is our new thing. But, I think it's time to change our game," said Draco. Meanwhile, y/n never understood on what he said.

"What do you mean?"

"You know— like doing a vow in weddings, where both partners swore-"

"Draco, you're sweet, but we're too young," she rolled her eyes. Draco, on the other hand, was slightly hurt, "But... maybe in the future. Who knows?"

Y/n smirked, as she walked away whilst Draco was left under the shade, grinning from ear to ear.

"Is that true? Was I being delusional? If that happens, then I'll be the happiest man alive," said Draco to himself. Draco squealed and threw his hand in the air, "Would you imagine that? Guildford-Malfoy."

He then moved his hand from left to right and right to left.

"Guildford-Malfoy. Malfoy-Guildford. Guild-"

"Draco! Move your arse up here!" his mum called out. Draco snapped back in reality and sighed. He jogged back to y/n's house.

Draco left after their conversation ended. Y/n began her afternoon by cleaning up her room. Kirk was also in her room whilst her parents (along with y/n's wand) was nowhere to be seen once again.

Her dad and mum finally put their trust on her. And Ellora began to be nice to her and even let her roamed around the Manor. Her mother thinks that her daughter is on their side, but little did they know, they're dead wrong.

She's getting used to it. Using wands has its own advantages, but she enjoyed doing things without using any magic. Once she was cleaning her room without any help from Kirk or any kind of magic, she realised that right before she had her wand, she was a lazy person.