Chapter nine : Who Is He?

Start from the beginning

"Not that much." He replied calmly. "Wae?"

"Well, do you notice anything weird about him? Like..." I paused. "Like girly things?" What am I saying?

Suprisingly, he stopped chopping. I could see him lifting his head, but no words came out from him.

"D.O?"

"Boya, hyung? What girly things? Stop making things up, hyung." He answered without looking back. And he continued with his cooking.

"Geuge anira! What I mean is, do you... I mean, you feel like you're... erm, no... Like... ahhh!!!" I hold my head with both of my hands. Gosh, it's so hard to say it out!

"Hyung, you're having too many imaginations. Go get some rest or take a shower or do anything that can keep you calm." He suggested.

I sighed. "Hm, I think you're right. I'm going to take a nap!" I stood up and went to my room. I must be imagining things too much, so my instant solution is, napping!

"Awhhh..." I yawned as I entered my room.

Byun Baekhyun. Stop thinking about Jack and just sleep!

********

Someone's P.O.V. *one of EXO*

I bit my lips as I hear what Baekhyun said. He is starting to suspect something about Jack. No, this isn't right!

"Hm, I think you're right. I'm going to take a nap!" Baekhyun said. I heard the sound of a chair moving. He must be going to his bedroom!

My eyes caught a glimpse of a magazine and quickly picked it up. He passed me and entered his bedroom. He didn't even notice me and I could hear him yawning.

I sighed heavily. What did you do, Jane? Please remember that you're undercover! You're working as a BOY! She must have forgotten her cover since she was hospitalized.

If only I could remind her.

********

Luhan's P.O.V.

"Where is the room for Jackson Ming?" I asked some nurses at the counter. They were blushing when I asked them. I kept smiling, though. Image is important, you know.

"He's in room 21." A nurse answered.

"Second floor." Another nurse added, smiling sweetly.

I nodded and thanked them. "Kamsamhamnida."

I walked towards the nearest elevator and it was empty. Better than having fans following you around. I went in and press the button to the second floor.

Why am I alone? Because Tao and Lay left me behind. We went to buy some gifts for Jack at a store not far from the hospital. We picked a soft, blue pillow for him. What? It was soft, okay? And branded, too. He would love it if he is a real man. Okay back to Tao and Lay. They left the store when I was still looking at some things. Great dongsaengs, right?

So, I had to ask the nurses since I don't really remember where Jack's room was. Silly me.

The door opened at the second floor and I went out. Room 21. Then my eyes caught a room with the number 18. Oh, it must be near this area. I walked and finally, I arrived at room 21. The door was open so I decided to just go in.

"EXO is already taken care of but I still have school to attend. What should I say to them? That I'm working undercover and I was stabbed by a dangerous sasaeng fan?" I stopped near the door. What I heard made me wonder, who is that? It sounds like a girl? And what is that person talking about?