Chapter nine : Who Is He?

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"We're back!" I shouted happily as I enter our dorm. I could see the all the members busy doing their own stuff. Some were singing and some were watching TV, the rest? Mollayo, I can't describe 12 boys altogether, right?

"Oh, waseo?" Chen asked as he unplugged her earphones.

"How is Jack? Is he okay?" Luhan didn't even turn to look at me. He was sitting on the sofa watching TV with Sehun and Kai.

"Geez, hyung. He's fine."

"Did you guys bought something for him on the way?" Kris hyung suddenly asked.

"We got him some fruits, hyung!" Chanyeol replied and sat down with the trio that was watching TV.

"Jeongmal? Great." XiuMin hyung added. He was doing some sit-ups near a corner.

"Who's turn is it tomorrow?" Asked Chanyeol.

"NANEUN!" I could hear someone screaming. Where did that come from? I saw Kris laughing with XiuMin.

"Nuga?"

"Tao!" Chen answered and pointed to the bathroom. I laughed loudly. EXO-M's maknae is seriously funny! Then I saw Suho coming out from the bathroom. He had this tired expression written all over his face. My laughter became even worse.

"Hyung, don't tell me..."

"Aishhh! Don't ask, Baekhyun!" He said and walked towards his room.

"Suho hyung!!!!" Tao shrieked from inside the bathroom. "Don't leave me alone!"

Gosh what a scaredy cat! It's not even night yet!

I could hear the other members laugh. "Suit yourself, Wushu Panda!" I said loudly and went straight to the kitchen. If I stay there any longer, Tao would dragged me to the bathroom with him.

In the kitchen was D.O and Lay. Lay was sitting on a chair, playing his acoustic guitar. It was our song, It's My Turn To Cry. It sounds perfect when Lay plays it acoustic.

"Andwaeyo, it's my turn to cry...

naega halgeyo... Geudaeui nunmul moa.

It's my turn to cry, naege matgyeoyo.

Geu nunmulkkaji this time, this time, yeah..." I sang the song as I walked towards D.O. He was chopping some vegetables. Great, he is cooking for dinner!

"Hyung, is everything okay there?" He asked, still chopping. "Yeah. Everything is okay."

Then I remembered something. Jack's smile. I froze to the spot. What's happening to me? His smile was stuck in my head. Seriously, I don't know what hit me but I keep thinking of one thing.

Is he really a NAMJA?

Lay stopped playing his guitar and spotted me. I was frowning deeply. "Yaa! Why is your face like that?" He snapped his fingers. I shooked my head several times before looking at him.

"Ahh, amudo eobseo, hyung!"

"Jinjja? You look like you have just killed someone." He added playfully.

"Gosh, hyung! Do I look like a killer to you? You must be kidding me!" I protested. He just grinned and continued to play his guitar.

Then, I looked at D.O. He is the closest member to Jack, as far as I know. Maybe he knows something about him? I pulled a chair and sat down, facing his back.

"Jeogi, D.O-ahh..." I called for him.

"Hm?"

"How well do you know Jack?"