Chapter 15

My stomach started to hurt as I pushed myself against my bed. I couldn't move, it was too painful.

"Jack!" I screamed.

In a short while I heard the floor door being opened and soon both Jack and Mark were at my side.

"I'm a monster! I couldn't keep them and I snuck in Schneeps room. And I-I- pills, then angry and Dark..then stab! And then- he- and I- And now...ah!" I rambled, not knowing how to explain.

"Ok calm down, calm down." Jack whispered.

I burst into tears. I was a monster, I killed them then ran to Dark for revenge who killed them again. Was that even possible? I was to filled with hormones and emotions I couldn't tell. I'm so stupid. Now there's no way to fix this. I just didn't want them, I so badly didn't want them, they were Dark's. Not mine, they were his not mine. I didn't deserve them.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried as my legs trembled on the floor.

"What's happening?"  Mark questioned.

Before I could repeat my stomach started to burn.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said through painful glitches.

Mark suddenly picked me up as he took me there. I got questionable looks from the other septics. Jack left me to make the others go away while Mark shut the door and put me down, turning around. I got myself ready and screamed as a wave of pain shot through my spine. I swore and yelled, glitching to the point that I phased in and out my own body.

"Dark!" I screamed for him, forgetting he was not here for me. I was on my own, I was-

Suddenly Mark reached his hand out to me as he stayed staring at a wall. I sniffled as I grabbed it. Pain, all I felt was pain, but it wasn't enough. I deserved to be at the point where I black out, I wanted to die.
An agonizing time past as it was finally gone. I let go of Marks hand that I tried my best not to crush.

"I'll be outside, okay?" He said softly, leaving me alone.

I gathered myself and pulled up my pants. I looked behind me and picked it up, not caring about sanitation. There they were in my hands. Barely full-formed, a slice right through their neck like mine. I cried as I held it to my chest, teleporting away from the bloody scene. I was now back in my room. I looked around and found a small Nike shoebox. I gently placed them in it and put the little locket I got in with them.

"I'm so sorry." I repeatedly whispered on the floor as I closed the box and stroked the lid. I was calm now and my breath was natural. It felt quite. I wasn't cut out to be a dad. If anything I did them a favor. No Anti don't say that.

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize Jack and Mark were behind me.

"Is that them?"

I nodded, not moving any other muscle.

"Do you want us to have a little funeral?"

I turned around and nodded again. Mark picked me up again but led me outside. He went to the back and put me down next to a flower bed as Jack went to find a shovel. It was useless because I already had started digging which my own bare hand. Once it was deep enough I placed the box in the hole.

"Mark can you say a few words please?" I begged.

He sat down beside me and tried his best to muster up some words. "Today was the day where all of hell broke loose. And I'm sorry I never got to meet you but I bet I'd be your favorite uncle."