Chapter 12

*Wilford's POV (Earlier)*
Curious to know what was going on I had peeped through the door where Mark and Damien stood talking.

"How could you do that to him!" Mark whisper yelled.

"Be serious Mark, it's not the worst thing I've done."

What does he mean? Damien was sweet as sugar, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

"I don't understand how Anti could ever date you. Your'e a monster." Mark said through gritted teeth.

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to hurt him, It was instinct." Damien responded.

I know very well about accidents. But what instinct? He must of been traumatized by that Glitch. That demon probably beat him or abused him. I never knew they were together, they can barely stand each other now. Maybe that's why Anti would try to stab him in the nights, maybe Damien broke it off and he couldn't handle rejection. Maybe-

"Accident? Okay then. What about the times where you'd raped him, making him think it was out of love. And what about when you didn't get your way you'd beat him to the point he'd black out. He tried to talk to you about something important and all you thought of was how you'd accuse him of cheating. You knew he was vulnerable after his first breakup and you used it against him. Leaving me to do your dirty work."

"I left you to do nothing." Dark protested.

"Cause you don't know what you did! You never looked back or actually tried to listen to his words."

"He cheated on me Mark! I could smell the scent of another right there in front of me."

"So you thought the most rational thing to do was punish him. Make him feel the pain that you think you felt. You don't know pain, nor joy, not even sadness or love cause all you are is a big stupid ball of anger."

"You don't know what I am! And how do you even know what happened!"

"Because I was the only one there besides Jack to comfort him, help him and support him when you left him there to rot. If I wasn't there to visit Jack and hear the screaming coming from his room who knows where he would be today or even if he would still be alive."

What I was hearing could not be true. This wasn't my Damien. He was kind and nurturing, this was not my Damien! It's lies! Mark doesn't know what he's saying!
I ran away. I couldn't take more of it. They were lies! Anti was to blame, he was the one hurting Damien. He told me it was Anti who hurt him. It's that Glitches fault that everyone is in this mess, fighting with each other as he sits and watches. I have to get rid of him, then Damien will be safe once and for all.
I took my golden revolver out my pocket. He deserves this! I will kill him! Kill him! KILL HIM!

My thoughts were interrupted by Sean. I immediately shoved the gun back into my pocket.
"Oh hi, Will." He greeted happily.

"Hello there!" I replied, my cheerful tone matching his.

"Could you do me a favor and call Henrik and Anti to the living room for me, please?" He asked.

"Why of course, no need to worry." I lisped.

"Thank you, Will. Everyone's seems bit shaken so I think that some entertainment could cheer them up."

"Very kind of you, I'll get them right away." I assured.

I marched to the Doctors office. I could hear them talking, he was awake...perfect.

"Vhy do you all hate Anti soo much?" I heard the German child ask.

"Do you not know what he did to Dark? He was bruised like a banana and his nose bled. Anti must of beat him or something for no given reason." Ahuh, I wasn't the only Iplier who knew the truth.