4. Plotting

Maria

"Maria, what the hell was that ?!"

Kaden put his hands on my shoulders and I breathed heavily as I tried to get myself to calm down.

Once everything sinked in, I grabbed the mirror that I keep in my purse and looked at my face. My bottom lip was slightly swollen, but she didn't bust it. I swear to god if that bitch would've tried me I would've killed her ass. How was she mad because she was being a hoe and busting her titties all in my brother's face when she just met the idiot !

Kaden snapped his fingers in my face to get my attention, and I glared at him as I put my mirror back in my purse and crossed my arms against my chest.

"Kaden I seriously can't believe you."

He smacks his lips and leans against the wall as he sighs and lowers his eyes.

"Maria, I just needed you to cover for me, not fucking fight the bitch !"

I rolled my eyes and pushed against Kaden's chest as I walked past him. "Well there's your fucking cover Kaden."

I walked away from him and out of O house, looking for my bestfriend Imani. I didn't mean to dip on her like that. I looked at my watch and seen that it was 9:04.

I needed to get to my second hour, Imani will have to wait...

Kaden

I sighed and watched Emmy as she walked away, making me feel bad.

Did she really have to cause a scene ? I just wanted to get out of the situation, not make the shit worse !

After that happened, school went by faster than I expected it to. I was waiting for Maria to come out of school. We walked home together everyday, plus I wanted her to be safe. I didn't trust anyway with my baby sister.

Finally, I seen Maria walking out with some nigga. His hand was around her waist and she was blushing like hell. I shook my head and waited for her to notice me, when she did her smile broke instantly. She hugged the boy goodbye and walked over to me, avoiding my gaze.

"So who was that."

She ignored me and started to walk the path that we took home.

"Maria."

She turned to look at me and I sighed as I pulled on her arm, pulling her into my arms. She blushes slightly and tried to push me off.

"Emmy, you know I love you. I didn't mean to come off as a bitch or nothing, but I just didn't want you fighting. You could've gotten hurt Maria.."

I kissed her forehead and she leaned her face up to smile at me. "I love you, you damn idiot." She brung her arms around me and smiled that beautiful goofy smile.

"Now let's get home before Martin piss his pants."

She laughed and we walked home without another argument.

I really loved my sister.

_________________________
Okay I'm sorry this was ass, but I just needed to update. The next will be better, promise.

Voteeeeee