13. Betrayal

* Mario in media 😍

Kaden

"Remember boy, at the end of the day, you the only one that got you."

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. My eyes were bloodshot and I was tired as hell. I had bags underneath my eyes, and I was sure I hadn't eaten or showered in about 3 days.

A week ago me and Mario went to complete a simple ass job, and that was take Hakeem hoe ass Moma out, but man he was ready. Since Mario had gone in first, he caught the bad end of the situation. He caught a bullet in his jaw and another 4 in his stomach. They were able to remove all of them, but he had lost a lot of blood. He was on life support and was breathing from a fucking oxygen tank. I feel like this shit is all my fault.

I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face as I listened to Mario try to breathe a little bit more than he should. If the nurse didn't tell me that that was because his lungs were trying to intake more than expected, then I would've been losing it.

"How is he holding up ?" One of the corner boys came in holding a small bouquet of roses. I smirked and sapped him up before returning back to my seat next to Mario's bedside.

"Man nigga you gay, come in here bringing flowers and shit." I snickered and he mugged me as he sat them in the vase.

"Man nigga how is Mario." He asked again more seriously and I sighed as I looked at his face. "He's holding up man, lungs getting stronger and they took the bullet out of his jaw, but they don't know if he'll be able to talk again. "

I took a deep breathe and looked down at Mario, sighing for the millionth time today. "Damn it's bad. How did yall even get into this shit ?"

He took a seat next to me and I frowned recalling the whole situation. "We tried to go after Hakeem's mom, but that shit backfired. When me and Mario met up and killed the guards in the living room, him and more guards came out fucking busting. Mario jumped in front of me to shield me and that's when I got the fuck on."

Mario really ain't have to do that shit man. I could've handled myself, it should be me in this hospital bed, not my damn bestfriend.

"I'm sorry about what happened K, but you gotta get up outta here. Hakeem looking for you and Mario and yall entire crew. Yall foundation is to weak to try and wage this war out, yall gotta leave."

I put my head in my hands and sighed. Maria was right, I wanst even that deep in the game and niggas got hits out for my head.

The corner boy dapped me up and got up to leave, but I looked up and stopped him as I looked my lips.

"Wait, how do you know all this shit ?" He nervously looked at me and opened his mouth before closing. I smirked and nodded my head towards him.

"The streets talk man. Remember that."

Even though the bitch was lying, what he said was true. Did we have a snitch on our team ? Corner boys getting out of control.

"Mario Baby Ima fix this shit, then we gone be at the top like you always dreamed. Then me and you can do our thing bae."

I chuckled and got up, ready to leave, but I heard a quite as voice. It was weak and shrill and I almost cried as I turned around. He been out for 4 days.

"Man chill...with that..gay shit." He cracked a smile and I took a deep breathe as I cracked a smile too.

"You heard boy?"

He nodded and I smirked as he directed his head towards the gun in the bottom drawer. I grabbed it and he smirked.

"Be careful Kaden. On some real shit we can't manage if you get fucked up like me. And call me a fine ass nurse in here, I'm dying n shit."

I chuckled and went over to try and kiss Mario's cheek. He swatted my face away and we both busted out laughing.

"Nigga chill with that gay shit. After you come back unscathed that's when daddy will give you a kiss." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes as I walked out.

"Gay bitch." I mumbled and I heard him yell down the hallway, "YO MOMA BAE!"

I shook my head and chuckled as I started the car and went to the corner that I know that boy worked. If he wanted to snitch then I was gone show him what happens to snitches.

___________________________________

Hakeem

I smirked at Maria as she rode my dick with so much concentration. Her eyebrows were knitted together and she was sweating like hell. Her sex was amazing as hell.

After we finished, I hopped in the shower and left her at my crib while I went to handle some business at the trap. Truthfully, Maria was a Thot. I was killing Kaden and she still chose to fuck with me, that shows where her loyalty lies.

I walked in and sat at my desk as my workers stood in front of me.

"I want Mario and Kaden dead, by today. But don't burn no traps, we'll take those to expand. We clear ?"

They nodded and I lit a blunt as I kicked my feet up on my desk. We was about to give those niggas war and they didn't even know it.

Surprise is a damn bitch.