GOING CRAZY

First Person

Episode: Wolf Moon
Chapter 4

After dinner with the Stilinski's Stiles drove me home

After dinner with the Stilinski's Stiles drove me home. It was a nice and calm ride home.

When we got there my dads car wasn't there.

Looks like I'll just go to bed. No point in waiting up for him.

"Do you want some company? I know you hate being alone and your dad might not get home till late." There it is again. Stiles always being the best friend anyway could ask for.

"If you want too yes, but I don't want your dad to get angry with you." I said back. I really did want him here. Being alone has always terrified me.

"I'm sure he would have been mad at me for something anyway." He said getting out of the jeep. I followed after him and we walked up to my front door.

"Shoot I think I forgot my keys at your house." I said. As I turned to find the spare. We're not like other families leaving the key under the mat or in a plant. We change it every week where we put it.

I heard the door opening and looked at Stiles.

"I had a key made." He told me.

"I'm not shocked." I told him.

We walk in and go up to my room.

It's quiet for a few minutes before Stiles breaks the silence. That boy can't stay in silence for longer than a minute.

"I overheard my dad on the phone earlier when you went to the bathroom." He started. That's how last nights mess started Stiles.

"The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods." Wow animal hairs.

"Wait animal hairs. Stiles what if the animal that killed the girl is the same one that bit Scott?" I asked. Just as I was fine and not worried I'm now back to worrying for Scott.

"Yeah I thought the same thing. That's not even the worst part. The animal was a wolf." He said calmly.

How is he calm? Now I'm freaking out. Oh my god. Scott was right. It was a wolf that bit him.

"Your kidding right? Your pranking me. Please say you are." I said now going slightly crazy.

"We have to tell Scott." He said. I nodded my head. He's definitely gonna rub it in that he was right.