28-Father

Matsuda POV

After (Y/n) ended the call I became hysterical. I can't lose her too I thought. I ran back to the office "L! Chief! I have to get off! (Y/n) is missing! I have to find my little (N/n)!" I yelled out in panic.

I dropped the coffee and was going to run out when My chief grab my shoulder "What happed, Matsuda?" He asked me.

"(Y/n) isn't home, and she is somewhere else and I don't know where. She sounded out of breath. I'm so worried what if Ichirou did something to her, No what if someone kidnapped her?" I said between sobs. "I don't want to lose any more my family. Not my (Y/n), I should have woken her up this morning." I cried.

"Calm down Matsuda, you need to have a cool head we can help you." Mogi told me softly.

I looked him and began "I was on my way back and she called, Light told me earlier that he had passed by my house earlier and she wasn't home or answering calls." Ryuzaki chimed in "well we use a computer and track the phone call?" Mogi agreed

"Sure" Ryuzaki said and got off the chair.

"Okay let's track this call." Mogi said.

It had been many hours and the last point what we got was that it was made somewhere near the Aeon Mall Kisaruzu. I am on my way to Chiba from Chiyoda City.

I can't get over what that bastard said to me.

"I don't give a dam what happens to (Y/n), she is your problem now Matsuda!" Iwao yelled thought the telephone. That bastard, if he will not care for her I will.

I had 20 minutes left to get to Chiba.

I hope she is okay.

On my police scanner I overheard a dispatcher say "All and Police officers are need to the warehouse district. A man was reportedly stabbing a women at the abandoned Kita Kandy Factory. All police wanted." The lady urged.

I grip my steering wheel I was going to go there but I heard my cellphone ring.

I grab it quickly "Y-yes hello?" I asked nervously.

"Totty?" A familiar voice answered.

I pulled aside my car. "(Y/N)!?" I asked surprised.

"Yes it's me, uncle. Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier my phone died and i couldn't call you back on my phone." (Y/n) explain as I smiled.

"You had me worried sick (Y/n), don't scary me like that again. Why did you go like that? You never have done something like this. You always tell me." I said with some voice cracks as I was still overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry Touta, I know I must have had you worried. I just wanted to come here, but it seems like I made a mistake coming here alone." (Y/n) said with some guilt.

"It's fine (Y/n), you made me look like a crybaby you know. I got all emotional." I laughed.

"I see I'm so sorry Uncle." (Y/n) apologized.

"It's fine, by any chance are you going to tell me where you are?" I asked.

"I am at an inn here in Chiba at a place called Omoriso hotel. On the main road off Kita " (Y/n) replied.

"I'll be there, I will pick you up." I told her.

She stayed silent for a second "Are you sure Uncle it's 12. It's quite late it's a two hour drive there are no train that go back home-" (Y/n) rambled

"It's fine I'm near I want to take you home, we need to talk as well. I'll be there soon okay." I told her.

"Okay Uncle." She said softly and hung up.