15-Conflict

Your POV

Me and Light were write names as a live broadcast start "This is L" me and light were all eyes on the tv now "I think Kira is not Justice and I will find you Kira." L said. "Not Justice you say L you will regret that" light said started to write L full name. Wait L is not stupid enough to put out his name "s-stop light this a tr-trick" I said nervously try to stop him but it was no good. "Nice going light" I said sarcastically i went to his bed to get Nao I took her and hugging it tightly hope for the best. The L on the tv died "Hahaha you are really stupid Kira this is the real L that was just a inmate that you just killed so go ahead kill me kira kill me now kill me if you can!!!" The real L said. "I told you light." I said quietly. "Aaaaaaa I am Justice L Why are you make it so hard!!" Light said madly "hey don't be so hard on yourself light." I said try to cheer him up. "It's that I want to rule a perfect world free from crime and any one against us" light said. "It's ok it was just mistake but I have a plan light" I said throwing a Apple to ryuk. "Humans are so interesting" said ryuk.  "Oh no sorry light I need to get home bye" I said as I ran home. Hopefully I will come home on time 7:02 oh god. "(Y/n) you came late" uncle Matsuda said in front me. I heard ryuk laugh behind me "well y-you see I was write a paper for class at light house because I don't like be alone so I went to his house t-to work on it the me and s-sayu were talking and I didn't see were time went hahaha" I said nervously. "Oh ok I see but no cake alright" uncle Matsu said. "N-no cake?" I said "But Uncle Matsu please!!!" I said to get to me some cake after dinner. "Oh f-fine (y/n) just don't come late again or for real no cake." Uncle Matsu said. "Yay cake." ^.^ I said happily eating dinner. Me and Matsu talked for a bit. Then I left to bed. I need to start to plan how to get rid of L.