14-K-kira?

Your pov
(3 week skip)
Me and Uncle Matsu were eating ice cream for dinner since he has been coming late form work."Uncle Matsu why have you been coming late from work?" I asked him "oh that I sorry it that there a killer that kill criminals but , heart attacks but how do they do that?"he said. "A k-killer?" I said to him. "Ya people call the killer Kira." Uncle Matsu said. It looks like I'm already ready famous. I should help him "un-uncle Matsu can I help you with the case?" I said. "N-no I don't want you to get hurt ok please" Matsu said. "I want to become a detective like you so I can find my m-mom!" I said proudly because it was true. "Please uncle Matsu" I said to him. "I just don't want you to get hurt just what if you get kidnapped like Nao? I want to protect you how I couldn't do with Nao." Uncle Matsu said. "I will find my mom dead or alive i just want to find her even if i die nobody would care anyways maybe you and light and Sayu would. Ichirou and dad would want me dead any how." I was on the verge of tears as I said the last part. "I want to help you uncle matsu if you are going to risk your life I will too." I said to Matsu. (Oh man you just played him) Matsu gave you a hugged "your sister took good care of me when I was little and now it my turn and won't until you finsh highschool and I do care (y/n) ok I care about your my niece and i will do ever thing to take good care of you are all I have left of Nao." Matsuda said hugging me and crying I didn't notice it was crying too. Someone cares about me a stupid cry bady? A stupid brat? The cause of my mother kidnapping? He cares about me? I started cry more but not of pain and suffering but of joy. But he is l-look for me no no no I have to stop, but this world it so rotten I have to delete.
What am I going to do?!?

(The feels man da feels!!!)