27-The Grim Reaper

((Important THE IS SOME GORE,BLOOD, AND ACTION SOO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED))

Light's POV

I got up early put some extra pair of clothes into a bag as (Y/n) told me. She told me to follow the plan she wrote.

I head out to the train station as I casually and take out my phone. I wait patiently at the the cross walk flipping on songs. I see the FBI agent behind me in on if the conner mirror on the pole.

I sigh and walk across he's my target.

Your POV

You wake up to the sounds of the birds. You hold Nao close.

"It's time you wake up. I am starving I want apples." Ryuk said grumpy.

"Wait ruru let me get fixed up and then we will got out and eat." You said stretching.

You washed your face and dressed yourself and walked out to the kitchen to see a plate of pancakes and eggs with side of apples. You grab the plate and walked back to your room and out to your balcony and went back to the kitchen as you let Ryuk start on the apple slices. You pour a cup of orange juice and walked back up and brought your plushies Nao and Ruru sat them in chairs and watch the blue sky with it's many clouds dance along the atmosphere.  You knew what day it was, Death Day. You planned this day for the killing of the FBI investigators. You were starting to regret everything.

You grab Nao and went down to the living room and grabbed your bag, keys and violin case closing the door behind you. You went out to the train station swiped your card and played tekken in the arcade as you waited for train at 8:40. You were going to make sure that the FBI agent was on the train. You went to the store to grab a new face mask and some sun glasses. As you were going to go to a abandoned warehouse in Chiba. You liked to go there to think you found a while back when you and Sayu went out together. You wanted to play with the acoustics of the building.

You paid for your things a black face mask and round yellow glasses. Your board your train and slipped on your head phones and listened to your music.

You rode for a while and saw the agent and from the corner of your eye you saw Light on the passenger cart. You got off waiting for the following train to actually get to the south side of Chiba near the coast. You hopped on the next train and made your way to the warehouse.

You got to the old steel warehouse and set your violin. You began to play. The music inside you controlled the instrument. The sound was beautiful in the warehouse you stopped to admire the sound when you heard clapping in the distance.

Two figures slow walked down the stairs. Kimiko and Kuro your two bullies have returned "Oh Shit." You cursed. You began to packed you violin as quick as possible but they were faster.

"Well, well, well, what do we got here Kuro?" Kimkio asked.

"Our crybaby has finally returned home to us Kimmy!" Kuro said happily.

I grabbed my phone but Kimko threw it out of reach. "Oh we are out of school grounds bitch we can have much more fun." Kimiko said right to your face.  While Kuro smiled and nodded. You were very scared.

Matsuda's POV

I hope (Y/n) okay, I feel like something bad is going to happen today. I should give her a call later today to check up on her.

"Matsuda snap out of it already." Mr.Yagami ordered me.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." I apologize to the chief.

"Could you bring us some coffee Matsuda?" L asked me.

"Sure" I said and went out to get the drinks.