20-The plans

Light POV

So I was go on a date with this girl in my class that doesn't sound so weird. I just need to take a piece of the death note so he can see ryuk."bye mom!" I yell out walking out of the house with ryuk. I walked away to the bus station were my date was waiting. "Hey yuri ready to go to spaceland?" I said asked. "Gosh, I haven't been to Spaceland since junior high. This is gonna be fun! Plus, I get you all to myself today, Light!" Yuri said. Wow I didn't think she would be this happy to go on a date with me. We got on to the the bus a third person also came along it was my follower. He just sat in seat behind us. Now I have to wait for our bus jacker to come. Yuri and I talked a bit,And the bus stop for the bus stop he was there and got on "This bus has just been hijacked, ladies and gentlemen!!" The jacker said. Right on time. I got out my note out when the time came. "Light I'm scared" Yuri said. "It's going to be alright" I said to yuri.

((Back to you))

Your pov

Me and uncle matsu left the house and head to the music store I went through all violins almost all of them were a bit big. But I did manage to find one. One of the people told me that I could try it out. I put the violin shoulder rest I and put it on to my shoulder and look back at uncle Matsu and started to play. ((Start the video)) A lady out group of people who had started wacth me started to sing the song they seem to like my performance and the lady sang really good, I turn myself to my uncle he was smiling at me. I turned to see the lady's face to see what her name is with my Shinigami eyes. Kimio Kazuko is her name, We end the song and uncle Matsu went to pay the violin. The lady was 24 year old and told me that I played nice, and uncle matsu came back but he had that love struck face on Ms.Kazuko. the two talked a bit and I checked the time he was going to be late for work "Uncle Matsu your going to be late for work!" I said. "What if they have a led in the case!" I continued. "O-oh ya I forgot s-see you later Kazuko he-here my phone number!" Uncle Matsu said. As we ran out with our stuff. "So uncle you like Ms.Kazuko?" I asked innocently. "W-WHAT makes you say that (y/n)?" Uncle Matsu said nervously. "I don't know it just looks like it." I said. We got to the building Uncle Matsuda went to work and I went back home.

((Back to light))

Thrid person

The man told the bus driver his demands. "No one move or you'll die" the man said take out his gun. A couple of minutes pass light was discussing his plan as his followers heard from behind him. "Its far too dangerous for that kid" light's follower said to him. "Ya and It not like your his helper or anything?" Light said sarcastically. "I'm not his helper I'm a FBI agent look" the follower said handing light his FBI badge. (Real smooth dude -.-) light look for his name on the badge and got what he needed and gave back his badge back to Raye. Light drop the piece of the death note. "Hey what the hell is this?" The jacker said as he picked up the paper. "Oh great date plans" the jacker continued and slowly looked up saw Ryuk. "W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!?" he yelled out and started to shoot at Ryuk. "Oh so you can see me" Ryuk said. "GET AWAY F-FROM ME!!!" the jacker yelled out get out of the bus and while try to catch his breath a car hit him, and he died on the spot. Yuri was shocked but she still wanted to go to spaceland, and light still took her to spaceland and at the end of the day they left to their own homes.

(((Um hi its me so it summer so I will probably start to post more yup that it and sorry for not post anything new😰)))