45

Wolves don't just disappear, Jungkook knows that. They sometimes do but that's usually for shorts amount of time and with a good reason. For example his wolf disappearing whenever he'd get intimate or angry with Taehyung. His wolf would take off knowing it scared the omega's.

But the past three days's it's been gone and he doesn't know the reason why. It can't be because he hasn't seen Taehyung, they saw each other in school but they ignored each other. He doubts his wolf is protecting the omega wolf from himself again because as far as he knows there's no threat.

It puzzles him. Why would his wolf disappear? Of course they used to learn about in basic biology classes but those all had to do with circumstances that don't apply to him. Usually they disappear when a person gets sick, has mental issues that are too severe, or is near dying. Sometimes they disappear at a young age when the body cannot host the wolf properly or in some cases it takes off for a while due too the human half stressing himself too much but even that's is usually a day max.

It's been three days since he's last felt his wolf and he's getting worried. He isn't sick, mentally or physically. Yes he's stressed because of everything that happened with Taehyung but that he knows will be alright so he isn't too stressed. Not stressed enough to chase his wolf off.

He groans as he rolls over on his bed. Feeling a little startled when his phone starts ringing and grabs it, only to frown as he sees Namjoon's name on the display.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jungkook can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah." He mumbles wondering why Namjoon sounds a little worried.

"Have you felt your wolves since that moment of revelation you had that other day we were in the park?"

He's surprised by the question. First of all how does Namjoon know he didn't feel his wolf? And second the specific timing? He barely even thought about when exactly his wolf disappeared.

Thinking back to it he nods as he speaks up. "No, I don't think so, why?"

"You haven't felt it at all right?!" The elder presses only for him to groan. "Yes, not at all now are you going to tell me how you know this and why it's any of your business?!" The last thing he wants to do right now is listen to the elder's rambling about how he should treat Taehyung better? Though, the elder never really did address his behaviour towards the omega. Despite maybe once or twice but even then it was very casual.

"I can't really explain it right now without creating more confusion but I'm coming to pick you up." the omega says only for him to frown.

"Pick me up? What? Why? Where are we going?" He asks, confused to why suddenly he needs to go places as he had planned a nice afternoon of anime and chocolate. Chocolate with the most cocoa of course.

"As I said, explaining it would only make you more confused. I'm taking you two to my mom's. She's got time for us today."

"But wha—"

"Picking you up in thirty, be ready." With that the line goes dead. Leaving him wondering what is going on.

And why they're going to Namjoon's mother. He quickly text's Jin, asking if he knows the omega's mother's profession, luckily getting a quick reply.

Frowning he read's the text out loud.

"She's an alpha-beta-omega research specialist?"

THE END