18

Jungkook silently walks behind Taehyung wondering how the fuck he just let that happen. But then again, having an omega also means pleasing them, so maybe that's why his wolf kept at bay. Yet, when the omega came all over his face he felt angry.

"Finally!" Yoongi yells, snatching the switch from his hands. "You guys took ages."

"Yeah you really did take a while." Jimin comments opening the cool box to get a sandwich and a drink.

"Yeah big bad alpha kept nagging about being tired." The omega says, throwing the younger in front of the bus like it's no one's business.

Jimin tsk's. "Selfish bastard."

Jungkook just sighs and takes the disapproving looks while taking a sandwich for himself. Shaking his head a little he goes to sit by Jin who's forcing his son to take bites of his food while the young boy is focused on his games.

"Yoongi isn't there something you want to ask your dad?" He asks while the omega's and Jimin are laughing about something.

"N-no! Shut up!"

"Yoongi! You don't speak to your elder's like that." Jin scolds and the kid blushes. "Sorry." He mutters.

"Now what did you wanna ask?"

"I uh— well, I— nothing." The kid says before sprinting off to where Taehyung is.

"He's a nice kid." Jungkook says while the elder alpha sighs. "He is, but he's also a pain in the ass."

"Can I ask how old he is?"

"He's ten." Jin says watching closely as his son starts play fighting with Jimin. The two laughing loudly.

"He's pretty straight forward."

"Yeah it gets him in trouble most of the time." The elder alpha says before snapping his fingers at his son who called Jimin a dumb alpha again.

"Your son is so cute." Hoseok sighs when he and Namjoon join them. Taehyung following behind quickly. "He's a devil, but a cute one." The father mumbles with a fond smile on his face.

"Though he's having a hard time controlling his temper sometimes he actually gets into fights because of it." Jin sighs, shaking his head a little while Namjoon nudges his two omega friends.

"Sounds like two omega's I know."

The two push him back and laugh a little.

Jimin comes back with Yoongi on his back while Taehyung gets up. "Guys! Let's race in the water, last has to bring back the stuff."

"I'm staying here with Yoongi but you guys go ahead and swim." Jin says and he's quickly dismissed from the race because it's a solid argument.

"Oh no, I'll stay." Namjoon says and the kid immediately throws himself at the large omega. Laughing loudly.

So Jin is in and Namjoon is out.

Taking off their shoes and shirts the three alpha's and two omega's get ready to run into the water. When Yoongi yells start they run and start swimming the alpha's starting a little behind the omega's to make it fair.

Jungkook swims as fast as he can but suddenly two arms wrap around his waist pulling him back. Looking to the side he sees Taehyung with a smirk on his face.

"Oops, now we're going to be last." The elder chuckles before releasing the alpha and swimming on. He grits his teeth as he realises the omega tricked him.

When they arrive back at the beach Jimin nudges his side. "What happened to you out there, I thought you'd beat me for sure."

Jungkook just shrugs before grabbing his towel and drying himself off.

"Guess it's Tae and Jungkook walking again." Namjoon points out.

"Don't take too long this time." Jimin mutters but the comments goes ignored cause Yoongi perks up. "I'll join!"

Taehyung's eye brows shoot up. "Aish, I don't wanna loose you on the way there."

"Yeah, you're not going anywhere Yoongs." Jin says.

"But da—"

"Yoongi I said no."

The kid pouts and goes to sit back down. "I can come." Jimin then suggest but before Jungkook can say yes Taehyung has already declined the offer.

Grabbing a cool-box the omega nudges the alpha who grabs the second one and starts walking back to their tents.

"You seemed eager to not be alone with me." Taehyung says once they reach their tents and put the coolboxes back in the car. Locking the doors before turning to the alpha.

Jungkook shrugs. "Yeah maybe I am."

The elder seems caught of guard by the comment. "Why?"

"You confuse me." Jungkook says sounding angrier than he intended. "And you annoy me?"

"Annoy you?" The omega asks, eyes narrowing.

"Yes, you think you can act like an alpha. But you're not an alpha. You're an omega act like it." He spits angrily, finally getting some of the build up frustration off his chest.

"What exactly did I do that upset you?" Taehyung asks much to the alpha's surprise. He had expected a fight.

"The blow job was fine but you can't just cum all over my face." The alpha says.

"Fine then I won't do that next time."

Jungkook is happy for a split second when realisation hits him.

"N-next time?"