She was nervous, hearing many things about sex could scare a young girl like her. Not too many parents bring it up and they should, it's a sacred practice and a lot of society brushes it off as the new norm.

Gino placed Giselle in the middle of the bed, hovering over her. His waist sat in from of her vagina, playfully moving his hips back and forth. She could feel his bulge, she began to get turned on even more.

She bent his head down, she went in for a kiss and he followed. The two of them were tangled up in each other's arms. Gino continued grinding into her hips, making the juices from her lotus flower began to seep through her underwear.

The two of them were having to breathe through their noses, their lips were locked. They didn't even want to pull away, Gino was sucking on Giselle's tongue driving her crazy. His hands traveled to her smooth thighs, he rubbed on the outside.

He enjoyed using his hands, it was just a key factor on how dedicated he was to making love to her. He was indeed enjoying himself, and he had never been this close to someone but it felt right with Giselle.

He was cherishing and taking in every moment. Pecking her lips slowly and biting down on his lip as he looked at her. Her body began to heat up as he traveled down her body, leaving small delicate kisses.

Gino took his thumb and ran it down Giselle's vagina, feeling the creaminess through the cloth. It was sensitive there for her, he had been stimulating her from the moment they got in the house. Saying and doing small things that made her wet.

He pulled her panties to the side, ready to stuff his face. He began to lick on her labia, and inserted a finger into her. Hearing Giselle's soft moans made him flick his tongue against her clit, he was wanting to make her cum off head and penetration but Giselle had other plans.

"Gino," she ground her hips into his face, he was sucking on the tender skin. "Mmm, can we just, fuck,"

He kept hitting certain nerves and striking different cords. He wasn't sure how he had her in the palm of his hand but he definitely did, pulling her thighs in closer to him. He added another finger, stretching her out. He was aware that women experienced pain during their first time, he wanted to make it as comfortable as possible for her.

He wasn't listening to anything she was saying. He was hungry, tasting from her fountain of pleasure. He enjoyed devouring her, he was pumping his fingers in faster and faster as Giselle's back lifted from the mattress. She was ready to release but wanted to hold it in, Gino was making her feel like she was on top of the world.

He brushed his tongue up and down, watching her eyes as he did so. Giselle's bubble burst, her special sauce poured out onto Gino's fingers. He smirked and gave himself a pat on the back as he took his wet fingers and sliding them into his mouth.

There was this sweet taste to Giselle and he wanted more. He bent back down and kept his face there, cleaning her up and salivating on her pussy ensuring that she was wet enough for what he was about to give her.

He stood up and moved over to his dresser, Giselle rested up on her elbows watching him. She couldn't believe he had ate her out like that, she was just thinking he was gonna stick his dick in and it'd be over. But he was giving her a show, a show that she didn't want to end.

Gino removed his boxers as he tore open a gold condom wrapper and let it drop to the floor. He rolled it onto his nine-inch penis, he made sure it was secured on. He placed his shaft into his hand, rubbing himself as he approached Giselle.

She just stared down at it. She was scared of the size but knew Gino was going to take care of her. Her heart was skipping several beats and she could almost feel herself passing out.

"Can you be gentle?" she breathed out, speaking real low but Gino heard her as clear as day.