𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

"Please give me a sign

"Please give me a sign. I don't know what to do, and nobody seems understands." Giselle closed her eyes as she shuffled her Tarot deck.

Her fingers were flicking through the cards; she was spreading her divine energy into them. Her heart was pounding, and after an argument with her mother, she needed some guidance.

She paused, feeling that the cards were ready to be placed down. She took her left hand and slid the cards out of her grasp, one by one, into a three-card spread.

Giselle bit down on her lip before flipping each card over. She had a close relationship with her cards; she'd sleep with them, and pack them off wherever she went. They meant the world to her, and whenever her guide wasn't around, she could depend on her cards for answers.

She turned over the Queen of Pentacles, a card she had seen repeatedly in her readings. This card represented Giselle, and it talked to her. It was telling her that she was such a mature and loving girl, and that was true.

Giselle kept the ones she loved close and wanted to take care of the people she loved. It was always in her heart to protect and nurture.

Her next card, the 7 of wands, made her roll her eyes. Her cards seemed always to be right, and she didn't even have to speak on the issue at hand. This card read that she was still playing defense. Her mom seemed to have this realization that Spirituality and Giselle's beliefs were nonsense.

She was frustrated, and sometimes Giselle would take her anger out on her mother. Her approach wasn't always the best, but she didn't know any other way to break it to her. The two of them were always at each other's throats, and Antonio always seemed to be the middleman.

Giselle was envisioning another therapy session, but it wasn't just her, it was her and her parents. Therapy was a solution to the problem, but she felt as if the therapist would lean more onto Racquel's side.

She looked at the last card and smiled. The Hierophant was a card about seeking guidance. Just after having that vision, she was starting to have hope in the situation. It was also an indicator of her spirituality; finding some clarity within was also vital to her.

There was a soft knock at her bedroom door. Her father peeked his head through, and all he could do was smile. He loved seeing her in her zone and doing what she loved. He was getting more and more interested in her journey.

Giselle looked up at him with sunken eyes. "Hey," she spoke softly, and he came to sit down on the edge of her bed.

Her room was full of things that interested her. Her whole place was just one large vision board; she kept her bookcase full of different things she picked up.

Her shelves were full, and you could always find something that interested you. Astrology, Moon Phases, the 12 chakras, Spirituality, and of course, her history books.