so....

Here's the full story.....

So I was 9 in 4th grade at my ex best friend Liliah birthday party. Her cousin named Alex who was 18 turning 19 that day was the one who raped me. The party was in a hotel so I walked to the bathroom cause I needed to go and wasn't feeling good the whole time Alex was following me and he covered my mouth and knocked me when I regained consciousness he was still raping me. I couldn't scream cause he choked me so I was in pain he raped me for 3 hours and 7 times until his younger cousin Jared who was 11 at the time found us and yelled for help. Alex got sent to jail for sexual assault and child rape. I never told my parents cause I was embarrassed and ashamed.

The 28th of February was when I was raped the 28th of February is a traumatizing day for me cause of that. I could've been killed but I wasn't Jared and I still talk sometimes. If it wasn't for Jared I would've been dead and never got help. I'm telling you this not for attention I'm telling you guys this cause its showing you that yes I'll always be afraid but I will stand up and fight for anyone else who needs a voice. Jared was my voice in the darkness and I'll gladly be someone's voice for them. My name is Grayson “Gray” Williams and I am a survivor of rape.