Chapter 32

A bitch birthday coming up 🤪
_____

Remember when I told Eli not so many people? Yeah well..

"WANNA SEE ME DO A FLIP? I'LL DO A FLIP RIGHT NOW!" Eli shouted, everyone cheered.

"Eli what the fuck are doing?" I asked him. He was clearly drunk out of his mind, he had a red cup in one hand and his phone in the other.

"Hold these hold these" he handed me the cup, his phone and prepared for his flip.

"Y'ALL READY?" He asked everyone who was watching, they all shouted "yea".

"3.. 2.. 1!" He did a backflip off the table and landed on his ass.

"That's what you get" I said laughing.

"IM ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" He had his hand up waiting for me to pull him up.

"You know you're crazy right?" I said as I pull him up and gave him his things back.

"Oh I know, where's Ariana?" I looked around, where is she?

"Y/n! I was looking for youuu!" Vanessa came running over to me.

"Hey Vanessa, you enjoying the party?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah I fucking love it, but Um Ariana is in the bathroom asking for you" she told me and pointed to the bathroom that was down the hall.

"Thanks, I'll be right back guys" They nodded and started talking to each other.

"Ariana?" I asked and knocked on the door. She opened the door and let me in.

"Why you in here? Don't you wanna party?" I asked her and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"I wanted your company, I'm fixing my makeup" she said while applying some eyeliner. I stood up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You don't need makeup Ariana, you're already beautiful without it" I said while looking in her eyes through the mirror, she blushed.

"No I'm ugly without makeup" she said and tried putting some lipstick on but I grabbed it from her. She turned around and pouted.

"You Don't need it, now let's go out there and party like you said you would"  she huffed and crossed her arms.

"Aww want a kiss baby?" I said, she nodded while pouting.

I pulled her into a slow passionate kiss. My hands went down to her hips while her arms wrapped around my neck. She swiped her tongue on my bottom lip asking for access, of course I let her. Our tongues battled for a good couple of seconds until I won. When air was needed she pulled back slowly with my bottom lip between her teeth.

"Mmm I liked that a lot" I said with a smile. She let out a giggle.

"I think I'm ready to go party now" she said and grabbed my hand.

"Uh oh party Grande is coming out" I said and laughed. 

"LET'S PARTY!" She shouted and pulled me out of the bathroom.

-

"Sex with me, so amazing" Rihanna's voice was heard on the speakers and all the females went wild.

"I love this song!" Ariana said and poured herself a drink, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"All this hard work, no vacation" Ariana sang and took a sip from her drink.

"Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation" Ariana sang and rubbed her ass on my member.

It caught me off guard but I gotta keep myself calm.