Chapter ~19~

"It all started when I went to that bar" Emily broke the silence. " The night after our call , you  some kind of calmed me down, basing on what you had told me, I  went to our bedroom to see my husband so that we could talk, you know, give our marriage a chance, but he acted so annoyed" She shook her head as fresh tears left her swollen eyes " Ashley he looked as though I had offended him or I had said something so bad, he just pushed me on the bed,brushed past me and he went to the wardrobe ,picked up his jacket, he got his keys from the table and he stormed out of the room with anger. " She sat and she hugged her knees ,her eyes looked distant "Do you know I ran after him, begging for him not to leave me alone but he didn't spare me a glance, he got into his car, turned the engine to life and he sped off "

"I felt so used, Ashley I sacrificed my life for him, I gave up all my desires for his sake, I was so fade up, I went in the house grabbed my phone and switched it off , after I got a bottle of champagne and headed to my sitting room, I sat down on my couch and  drowned it all in my stomach , I  swallowed some sleeping pills, I wanted to sleep so that I can escape reality. " She wiped her tears with the back of palm. " I woke up at around one in the evening but I felt so terrible, I checked for any traces of my husband whether he came back but hell no!!! I was imagining fairy tales and that worsened the pain I  felt , I checked my phone and I saw your messages but I was too lazy to reply, I just dressed up and I went to this bar to get the life my husband had stolen from me" She paused and she got lost in her own thoughts.

After  a while her face broke into a sad smile and she looked at Ashley " But do you know what really happened " Ashley shook her head

"When I reached there and I saw the way, people were happy, everything hit me and I realised I can't run away from the reality, I don't know how many bottles of burning liquor I emptied but I felt dizzy, my head was throbbing and my vision was blurry , I decided to call  you, I went out and just when I was starting to talk, a random guy appeared from my back, he held me so tight and when I decided to fight him, he threw a punch in my face, I fell down and I watched him unzip his pants with a wicked  smile on his face , I called out for help but my voice was not loud enough, I don't know what really happened but someone dragged him off me and punched him angrily , and that is how my vision turned into total darkness, and when I woke up , I just found myself in  this hospital" She concluded.

Ashley nodded in her in understanding " So you want to mean that you never noticed this Knight in the shining amour who saved you ?" A smile crept on her lips.

"Ashley Christ!!!!" Emily rolled her swollen eyes.

Ashley broke into laughters,she laughed until she got tears in her eyes. Emily looked at her in confusion " And what is funny your name or the word Christ " She raised her eye brows.

Ashley placed a hand on  her chest to gain back her breathing " Okay what is really making me laugh like a fool is that " she again bursted into laughters .

She raised up her right hand " I wish you could see your self in the mirror, you have swollen eyes and you are rolling them, Emily you just look like a bird with big eyes that look like they are about  to pop out of the eyeballs"

"Ashley are you trying to say am ugly " Emily pouted.

"Basing on the current situation, the word beautiful can't describe you" Ashley teased her back " But after this situation, am sure glamour would be the best word to describe you." She continued.

Emily smiled" That won't make me feel good, you already told me am ugly" She faked annoyance.

"But we all know its not true" Ashley replied "Plus I was kidding around " She ruffled her hair.