"You can go. You can't have the eggs."

"You swore an oath to me, you and Mormont both. Does loyalty mean nothing to you as it does to Mormont?"

"It means everything to me." Lewys countered looking at the Targaryen.

"And yet here you stand." Viserys glowered at the man.

"Yet here I stand." Viserys nodded and threw the satchel, eggs inside it to the ground. Lewys moved from the tent entrance to let him pass. Viserys stormed leaving Lewys to look at where he once stood.
*******

TORIA SAT IN THE GARDENS WITH JOFFREY WHO LOOKED DOWN AT HER LOVINGLY

TORIA SAT IN THE GARDENS WITH JOFFREY WHO LOOKED DOWN AT HER LOVINGLY. She plucked petal after petal off of the many wildflowers growing around her. "Joffrey, perhaps you should do something sweet for the Stark girl." Joffrey glowered at her statement. "You're to marry her. It only seems fitting. We won't be able to do this forever, you know." Joffrey grabbed her hands gently.

"When I'm king, this will continue on forever." Toria smiled softly at this and he leaned in to kiss her.

Toria instinctively pulled away. "Not here, Joff. We wouldn't want to give our secret away so soon, now would we?" Toria stood to leave, but Joffrey had other plans. Joffrey grabbed her face and kissed her which made Toria push herself away from her brother. "Joffrey, no." Toria strode away from him leaving him with only one idea which he loathed and that was to see Sansa Stark.
******

LEWYS AND JORAH SAT CLOSE TO DAENERYS AS THE FEAST BEGAN

LEWYS AND JORAH SAT CLOSE TO DAENERYS AS THE FEAST BEGAN. Sometime later, Viserys strode into the room visibly drunk. "Daenerys!" He called out and the said girl visibly tensed. "Where's my sister?"

Daenerys turned to Jorah and Lewys fearfully. "Stop him." Jorah stood up to convince him to leave, but Viserys wouldn't have it.

"Where is she?" He babbled drunkenly causing Lewys to laugh heartily until Daenerys smacked his shoulder playfully. "Khal Drogo! I'm here for the feast!" Viserys babbled on with the Khal and Jorah until Khal Drogo told him he wasn't a king which set Viserys off. Viserys unsheathed his sword and threateningly pointed it at Jorah.

"Viserys, please." Daenerys rose from her seat.

"There she is." Lewys clenched his jaw as he looked at the man.

He turned his sword to his sister. "Put the sword down." Jorah warned him and Lewys rolles his eyes at the man's stupidity. "They'll kill us all."

"They can't kill us." Viserys corrected him as Lewys stepped in fron of Daenerys. "They can't shed blood in their scared city." Doreah stepped in front of Daenerys but when Viserys ppinted his sword at her she gasped and Daenerys moved her behind her. "But I can." He moved his sword to Daenerys' stomach which instantly set hin on edge.

"It's alright, Lewys." Daenerys said calmly as Viserys moved her down to sit with his sword.

"I will get what I came for. I want the crown he promised me. He bought you, but he never paid for you. Tell him I want what was bargained for or I'm taking you back. He can keep the baby. I'll cut it out and leave it for him." Drogo spoke to Viserys in Dothraki which Lewys really needed to learn if he was to survive here. "What's he saying?"

"He says yes. You shall have a golden crown that men shall tremble to behold." Viserys looked to Khal Drogo in confirmation.

"Well, that was all I wanted. What was- what was promised." Viserys grinned as his sister stood up. Drogo met her by her side and caressed her stomach. She put her hand over his and looked to him and nodded. Drogo spoke in Dothraki causing two of his warriors to bound forward and grab Viserys' arms, breaking one, causing Viserys to cry out in pain. "No, no! You cannot touch me! I am the dragon! I am a dragon! I want my crown!" He cried out in pain as he was forced to his knees. Drogo set several silver pieces into a kettle above a large fire to melt. Viserys looked at the kettle and then to Daenerys.

Lewys took Daenerys' arm and gently tugged. "Look away, Khaleesi."

"No." Daenerys kept her eyes on her brother.

"Dany." Viserys whimpered in fear. "Dany, tell them. Make them. Make them." Khal Drogo took the kettle off the fire and made his way in front of Viserys. "No, you can't. You can't." Viserys desperately looked to his sister. "Just, please. Dany, please!"

"A crown for a king." Drogo declared as he poured the contents of the kettle onto Viserys' head.

"No!" Viserys screamed as the molten silver made contact with his skull. He convulsed in the arms of the Dothraki until he stopped moving entirely. Drogo crouched down to observe his death and then stood once he saw that he had died. The Dothraki let go of his arms and let him fall to the floor with a metallic thud.

"Khaleesi?" Lewys whispered to the Targaryen who was still blankly staring at her brother.

"He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon."