5 Chapter

The next 2 years Minato learnt everything about Iryo Ninjutsu (medical ninjutsu) from Akiyoshi.
It was very funny for everyone, when Akiyoshi was mad at Minato, who did something wrong and tried to hide it from Him.

„MINATO!! How many times do I have to tell you how to do medical Ninjutsu?!!"
„But Sensei I did it as you showed me."
„Yeah, but I didn't say that you should use too much energy (Chakra). Now we have a hyperactive cat who messes up the whole Paperwork! Damnit Minato!!"
„I'm sorry Sensei!"
„You will clean up this place right now and when I come back we will go back to Training."
Are we clear?"
„Hai Sensei!"
„And Minato, don't try to hide it when you messed up. I'm not the Anbu Commander for nothing!"
„^........^"

He grew more and more closer to Akihiko over the years. Hiruma was right, Akihiko is really a father figure for him.

But the person who frightens him the most is, Sasaki. When he showed Minato one of Genjustus for the first time. Minato passed out and after he woke up he ran to his father and cried in his chest. Akihiko got angry with Sasaki and tortured him for making his son cry. Sasaki tried talking to Minato, but he refused.
„Minato, I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you that much."
„On who did you try them out and how did you come up with something like that?!
Whoever has you as a friend doesn't need enemies!" Minato said with a scared voice not wanting to look into his Sensei's eyes.
„That was mean Minato. But you're right. I didn't even know where I got the ideas for my Genjutsus. But I was thought by Ayaka-sama. She has really creepy Genjustus. I think you know who she is."
„Yeah, I know."
„You will meet her very soon. So let's go back to Training and I promise I don't use that scary Genjustus."
„Hai Sensei!"

After his two years of Training with Sasaki, he got Training from Hayato. Who showed him every Taijustu-style and every Jutsus he knew.
It was really painful for Minato. He didn't expect that it was that painful. Not even he had to learn every style. However, he had to be perfect in them. When he wasn't he was punished by Hayato. It was really funny.

„Minato, how often did I tell you to do this exercise perfectly.?"
„I know Sensei, but my wound isn't healed probably. I can't use my leg properly, it won't heal when you punish me all the time when I do something wrong."
„Then get your ass to Akiyoshi to heal your leg so you can do my exercises perfectly."
„But Sensei, you know that he is on a mission right now."
„Then get your ass to your father right now! He can heal it, right?"
„Hai Sensei."

„Tou-san!"
„What is it Minato?"
„Hayato wants you to heal my leg so I can do his exercises perfectly...."
„Come here I can do it right now, because I have a meeting later,"
(Heals Minato's leg)
„So now that everything is fixed you should go back, I think he's waiting."
„Arigato Tou-san."

After he was finished with Hayato, he got training from Isamu in Kenjutsu for another 2 years. That was Hell for him too. He found out that Hayato and Isamu were dating and that Isamu is like Hayato when he trains his students. It was pretty funny for the others when he got punished by Isamu or lost against him.
„Sensei are you trying to kill me?!"
„No, I just want you to be perfect in Kenjutsu. That's all."
„Hell, you just sound like Hayato-sensei."
„I know, but we want you to beat everyone when you go back to your world to get your son. So they can see how much stronger you are and how exact your Attacks are."
„I know but I  can't when you kill me before I even get the chance!"
„I wouldn't kill you when you do my exercises perfectly."
„That's why you and Hayato fit perfectly together!"
„Now I will kill you Minato!"
„Shit!!!!"

His last Training he got from Haru, he showed him every seal and made him a sealing Master. Haru needed only one year because Minato showed a lot of Interest in the Art Of Sealing. Both of them loved Seals and creating new Seals. Eventually trying them out on Akiyoshi, who started yelling at them something about using someone else for their Seals. Arata had to calm him down every time. Kissing him so he would shut up. But secretly he finds it funny too. But he couldn't tell him that.
„Minato have you seen Akiyoshi's face when he found out about our new seal?"
„Yeah, it was quite amusing to see when he looked at it."
„Now let's go back to Training about the Hirako-Clan Seals."
„Ayaka-sama did a great job in creating these seals. I think none of the mortals are able to find out about the seals."
„You're right. They won't understand any of them. They probably demand us to teach them. I bet they will only use them for Power and only to start a war. To be the strongest and this whole crap."
„You described my Ex-wife perfectly, Haru."
„I take this as a compliment, Minato."