2 Chapter

(nighttime)
After hours Minato finally stops, he broke drown, crying about his Son. He's screaming his name.
And in the End he passed out crying, saying his sons name over and oner again.

Not far from him, the Military from General of the Army, Asano Murasaki was practicing in the Clan's Techniques.
Asano heard Minato Cries and Screams. So he went after them only to find the passed out Minato crying on the hard forest floor. He picked him up carefully and brought him back to his place. Asano slowly placed Minato on his bed and went on a meeting with General Akihiko from the Hirako Clan.

Ak: „Who's that person you brought back Asano?"
As: „I found him in the forest crying and saying someone's name over and over again."
Ak: „Let's talk with him when he wakes up and why he was crying, your wife would know it if she were here."
As: „I know, your Clan knows everything and Ayaka-sama created the Universe herself."
Ak: „But sometimes she can be really creepy and scary, just like your wife."
As: „Yeah, let's talk about the things we should actually talk about. So my and your Army must learn the Clans Sword-style. Hell, but they already know the techniques. Shouldn't they learn the Sealing Techniques?"
Ak: „That's true, for these mortals in his world, our sealing techniques are too strong and too difficult."
As: „You're very friendly today, Akihiko."
Ak: „Oh please, Hiruma woke me up in the middle of the night."
As: „Why, saw he a spider again?" (laughs)
Ak: „That's not funny Asano. I don't know what he wanted, I fell asleep again immediately. Let's play Shogi. I don't feel like to do all the Paperwork."
As: „That's a good idea, I won last time. Maybe you will win like the other thousand times.

(Hours Later)

Minato woke up, because Asano was laughing at Akihiko. His Lover Hiruma beat him again in Shogi.
Mi: „Where am I?"
As: „So you finally woke up."
Ak: „What were you doing in the forest, our Ninja could easily kill you."
„Who are you and where am I?" Minato asked.
As: „You're in the Military-Base of the Hirako - and Murasaki - Clan. I'm Asano Murasaki, General of the Army of my Clan."
Ak: „I'm Akihiko Hirako, General of the Hirako Army. General of the Army Yasuo Hirako's General. The man next to me is Hiruma Hirako, Historyteacher of the Clans in our world and my Lover."
Mi: „My name is Minato Namikaze. What's a General of the army?"
„A General of the Army is like the Hokage, he's the leader of the Army or the Shinobi." Hiruma explained. „And now you lose Akihiko, because you didn't look exactly."
Ak: „Damn you Hiruma, you always win."
„Maybe because I'm more intelligent as you, Akihiko." Hiruma teased Akihiko.
„Why were you crying and why did you say I'm sorry Naru?" Asano asked.
„My wife only used me to get more power. She hated our oldest Son, because he got the Kyuubi sealed inside of him. I couldn't take him with me. She will only abuse and beat him." Minato quietly answered.
As: „I'm sorry, we can't help him either. We can only take him in when he leaves the Village."
„Why don't we train you, so that you are stronger than all the shinobi in your world. With that power you can take him with you?" Akihiko asked Minato.
„Why would you do that?" (Minato)
„Just because I need a new student and because I'm bored." Akihiko just responded.
„But it will be Hell for you and you will not regret it." he said with a sadistic smile.
„Hell Akihiko you sound like Sasaki when he trains our Ninja." Asano said with a worried Look on his face."
„Then let's start the next day when they arrive." Hiruma said with a happy smile on his face.
„Why are you crying Minto? Wait Minato what are you doing....?" yelled a shocked Akihiko.

Minato hugged him tightly and started crying even more
Mi: „Thank you so much for taking me in!"
Ak:„It's okay. Stop crying already!"

Minato laughs and hugs Akihiko again and he fell asleep on him again
„That kid!" Akihiko says angrily.
„You would be a great father figure for him." Hiruma laughs.
Akihiko hugged Minato back and placed him on the bed
Let's talk to them if they agree to teach Minato."
„Good idea Asano. Hiruma I want Revenge, now you're going to lose."