"Listen to the sound of your breath as you breathe in, your chest rising as you do this, and slowly letting that air out of your lungs through your mouth. We'll stay here for about a minute, becoming conscious of our breathing and learning how to control it.", I fought the urge to peek through one eye to see what Harry looked like when he was this relaxed and deeply in the zone, but I kept them completely shut.

"Now we'll slowly unhook our legs and feet, coming to our knees, heels tucked beneath our bottoms.", Harry did what Aiden said right away, making me think he wasn't new to the practice of yoga at all.

"Alright. What I'm demonstrating now is called 'the tabletop position', tuck your ribs in and keep your neck the extension of your spine, press firmly into all four corners of your hands, clawing through your fingers. If you feel any discomfort of pain in your joints, lift them from the mat and give them a little swirl, one at a time."

I was thankful muscle memory is an actual thing, and I instinctively knew what to do, and what would come next... cat-cow.

"Excellent. Now you will let your belly drop very slowly, controlling the movement and your head will rise toward the sky. That's called 'the cow'. Breathe in and out two times before you slowly start reversing this position and tucking your chin to your heart, bending your back into a little hump, 'the cat'.", none of this was hard for me to do and I actually felt a great weight lifted off my shoulders as we repeated the cat-cow for a couple of minutes. Aiden was an excellent yoga instructor, his voice was the right amounts calm and firm, lulling you into a sense of confidence and ease as he spoke. Not that I'd ever admit that to Harry. A couple of downward dogs and warrior poses later, and we were coming to the calming end.

"We will end today's practice in a position called 'the child's pose', very relaxing and calming, stretching your back as you bend over your knees and extend your arms as far as they can reach over your head.", I didn't wait for Aiden to explain the posture, because it was one of my favourites from my yoga days, I remembered it really well. Once we slowly unpacked our bodies from the floor, I noticed a mischievous smile dance over Harry's lips.

"What? Why were you looking at me like that?", rolling my yoga mat, I watched as his muscles flexed when he stretched his arms above his head.

"You sneaky little bastard! You've done yoga before!"

"In my defence, I never said you'd be popping my yoga cherry by doing this.", my teasing only seemed to get him more cheeky and he dropped his mat, rushing toward me and trapping my body against his. We stood like that for a millisecond before he started tickling the right side of my belly, sending my hips back in a desperate attempt to bend over, trapping his arm between my belly and my hip, preventing him from torturing me.

"Okay, fine, I give up! My mom was really into yoga for a couple of years and she made me go with her. It was my muscle memory remembering all of those poses, nothing more.", Harry grabbed both our mats and we said goodbye to Aiden once more.

"We'll pick up some breakfast and have it in your garden. Then we can shower, separately or together, and maybe start a series that neither of us have seen?", going for yoga in the morning quickly turned into a whole day hang-out, which I obviously didn't mind but found very confusing.

"Okay. Do you mind telling me why you've decided to kidnap me for the day?", he started the car and drove through the streets, turning at almost every corner and letting his GPS lead him to food.

"You said you can't shake the negative thoughts regarding Congo. I have nothing better to do so I thought we'd occupy each other's time.", I wasn't opposed to this idea, strangely. Something about spending the entire day with Harry awoke a little fire in my belly, a little excitement.