Chap 4

Bombay,India

"Sakshi Maa woh mein keh rahi thi ke Aman Uncle ne mujhe kaha hai ke mein un ke saath charity function mein jaon magar...",Nandani told Sakshi Maa but something made her worried.

(Sakshi Maa I was saying that Aman Uncle invited me to go along with him to the charity function but...)

"Hn tou bacha magar kya?Koi problem hai Nandu",Sakshi Maa said patting her hair.

(Yeah why not,Is something bothering you my child?)

"Woh maa apko tou pta hai Mayu mere baghair rona shuru kardegi tou mein kaise",she told her worries as she was very worried about her daughter.

(As you know Mayu starts crying if I am not around so how can I go...)

"Nandu bacha mein sambhal lungi usko, Tum jao", Sakshi Maa said assuring her but our Nandani was still a little hesitant

(Nandu Dear, you go I'll handle her)

"Magar...."

(But)

"Koi agar magar nahi, tumhe apni sakshi Maa par bharosa nahi hai kya?", She said trying  to ease away her worries.

(No ifs and but, don't you trust you Sakshi Mother?)

"Acha Okay Maa ap keh rahi hain tou chali jati hn", Nandani finally said assured that her Sakshi Maa will calm down her daughter.

(Okay if you are insisting so much then I'll go)

"So now go and get ready"

Yes Yes I am going

//////

Around the time of the charity function

Nandani descended down her car along with Aman Uncle. There was a huge crowd and Nandani tried to hide herself because she felt suffocated.

She looked simple yet elegant in her white anarkali. Indeed, innocence could be clearly seen on her face.

She reached inside the main hall where everyone was seated. Aman uncle called her

"Nandu beta aao I'll introduce you to my close friends"

Whereas, Nandani smiled politely and proceeded to go with him, unaware of some people who were soon going to ruin her small happy world.

Nandani was busy talking with a lady who was the wife of Aman Uncle's friend when Aman Uncle came towards her...

"Looks like you two are enjoying each others company?", said Aman Uncle.

"Sure I am, she is such a sweet girl", said Mrs Kapoor with a bright smile on her lips.

Whereas, Nandani smiled politely at her, it was not everytime someone complemented her, her Painful memories were always ready to remind her off .

She was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard Aman Uncle

" Well, If you Excuse us Mrs Kapoor I'll have to Take Nandini Beta away , I have to make her meet some close family friends of mine"

Whereas, Nandini wasn't aware of any such family friends.

"Sure , It was nice talking to you Nandini", said Mrs Kapoor

" Likewise Mrs Kapoor", Nandini replied and followed after Aman Uncle to meet the mystery guests.

When they were about to reach the room where the guests were Dined , Aman Uncle got a call

" Huh Nandini you go , And Introduce yourself I have an important call to attend. Will join you afterwards"

Nandini nodded and moved , slowly she unlocked the door unaware of the People seated there. As soon as her eyes moved to the people seated in front of her, She paused and so they did.

No one was ready to believe their eyes, Nandini was standing in front of her past , where on the other hand Murthys and Malhotras were seeing a certain someone , whom they were dying to meet.

"Nandu", with that Manik Ran and hugged her.

Whereas, Nandini was Just shocked to react , Her past that she was trying to forget was standing right in front of her.
With That she realised every torture they inflicted on her , the same person that were hugging her, he was her tormentor , her screams used to satisfy the inner beast in him.

"Just Stay away from me Malhotra", with the tone filled with disgust she pushed Manik with all her force .

Manik's back collided with Aryaman's who was shocked to see his sister's this avatar.

"Let Me remind you, I don't allow outsiders to touch me , I am Nandini , just Nandini who has no Family , no blood and no Relations with you all", Nandini gathered herself , and spoke out coldly that sent shivers down everyone's spine.

(Manik's P.O.V)

She was here in front me , the same eyes that use to adore me despite my actions , were now reflecting hate and disgust. The one I wanted to hold had closed me off, my touch disgusted her?

Huh it is  all My doings, When she wanted to be in my embrace I used to abuse her for her every mistake and shove her away, And Now look Manik Malhotra is so vulnerable that his Nandu isn't letting him come closer to her.

//
With all that she started moving, I was restless I did not want to lose her again? No, Never!

// My eyes moved towards others, Ishi Maa and Ram Papa looked so vulnerable and Aryaman and Abhi looked at her with so much love!

Huh it is too late for us showing her love?

" Nandu , please stay For your Appa na? , I beg you!", Ram Papa begged her but Nandu did nothing but she stopped

Maybe she was Letting us in??
I had the small smile and Hope in my Hearts, I'll do anything to Make her Forgive me, remove all her despairs

However her next words shook me to an extent.

"DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?? I AM NANDINI AND MY FAMILY IS DEAD, EVEN MY FATHER!!, She replied with an emotionless face.

With that she moved away, No No Nandini Was Nandini Manik Malhotra my wife, I can't let go her I can't

///

We all rushed towards the enterence in search of her , But she was nowhere to be seen, In return Aman Uncle was looking at us with questions in his eyes

Hello how are you guys?
How do you like the chapter?

Sorry for disappearing 😫

Do VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE