Chap 1

(THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V)

Life got them great regrets after Nandani left...It was destined that the truth will come out but in a worst way.

Nandani was a shame to them but you never know what's the future holding for you...

It was then why Soha's truth came out!The cousin of Nandani Murthy and one and ONLY Ex girlfriend of The Manik Malhotra...Parents and brother considered Nandani a who** who warms bed only and Manik Malhotra and his Family considered her a gold digger,a shame to the Murthy clan..?Being family friends from generations but no one tried to help her and stop the abuse...Because no one thought she was a freaking human,a member of their family who also has a pinch of emotions...They all were so drowned in Soha's lies that they left her to suffer under their tortures...

As followed after her leave,the truth was out...Soha's game came to end.They shouted,cried and asked for mercy but all went in vein because Now that Angel was gone who was there to console them,wipe there tears away.

'The Flashback Scene'!

Raman-Kyun kiya tumne aesa??Kya bigara tha humne tumhara??(He shouted)

Soha-Bigara mera Nandani us larki ne tha.Bachpan se saari attention usse milti thi.Yeh saari doulat uski thi.Then my bad my Manik started liking that low class bit...

"Before she could finish she was rewarded with a tight slap"

Manik-Shut up!!For the whole time she was a pure  and self esteem which was ruined by us..... My Love.He was lost in trance

'I loved her but never trusted her,she suffered from my handss',he said while seeing towards his hands!!

'What'

Aryaman-'You hit her...You hit my baby sister!How dare you Manikk.I'll kill you for this...',he said while grabbing him by his shirt...

Choro usse Aryamna!!,said Ishita

"Hum sabne Galat kiya hai uske saath!!Kya tumne usse nhi mara tha hn aur Abhimanyu tum jo usse ghaseet ke stairs se phekha tha...She turned towards Raman...Kya apne apni gudiya par haath nhi uthaya tha??Aur kya Maine ussey itna kuch nhi kaha jo ek Maa ko kbhi nhi kaha chahiye...

She pointed towards her and everyone in the room...

"Hum sabne uske saath janwaron wali harkat ki hai...Arey aese kuch kiya hai Maine ke mujhe Maa tou kya Insaan kehne se bhi sharam arahi hai",she started crying sitting on the floor.

Everyone present in the room cried their hearts out!!

'Meri Gudiya!,maaf karde mujhe...Laut a...Kaise hogay mein itna Zalim!!'.Meri gudiya ke Aiyappa ussey bol ke wapis ajaye...'

👉RAMAN

'JAAN!!Pagalon ki tarah Chahta hn tumhe aese bulana par tum ho nhi nhi...I am sorry for all the pain...Just come and give me any punishment I'll bear but at least come back!!'

👉MANIK

'Cupcake I miss you...I miss you calling me Bhaiyu but Hhhh I only said you not to call me that..I am sorry'.

👉Abhimanyu

'Babysister!Nandu I crave for your strawberry cake that we used to have...I miss you calling me Heroo!I am Sorry for all the crimes'!!

👉Aryaman

'Pyaari Nandu!!I love you and I hate myself for not trusting you...!!Come back to your Cabu Bhai'.

👉Cabir

'Nanduu!!You know how we used to steal Amma's laddus and secretly eat in the store...I regret pushing you away from me'!

👉Navya

'Nanni!!Meri pyari cute si sister...I am Sorry for calling you a disgrace.Come back so we could go to shopping and buy you a lot of stuffs'!

👉Alia

'Sorry Bhabhi for hurting you...I promise I won't see you getting hurt and will protect you.Come back to us,to Bhai'

👉Dhruv

'Bhabhi I am sorry for abusing you!!I swear you hit me even I won't stop you!Just forgive us'.

👉Mukti

'Meri Bachi I miss you Kanna!
WApis aja phir hum milkar sab ko tang karenge... Maaf karde mujhe plss...Mar jaongi tujhe dekhe baghair'

👉Ishita

'Beta I am sorry!!I hate myself for not seeing your innocence and Purity...Forgive me'!

👉Nyonika

'Puttar mujhe maaf karde na....Apne Raj Papa ke paas wapis aja ke mein tumhe khub pyaar don bacha'!!

👉Raj

Navya-'We won't lose hope...We will find Nandani and will beg for forgiveness'!!

Alya-Hn Manik bhai!!Hum usse dhoond lenge aur koi bhi saza lene ko tayyar hain!!

"YES WE ARE READY TO BEAR ANY PUNISHMENT FOR OUR BRUTAL CRIMES...WE WILL FIND HER AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS"

'Flashback Ends'

Hey guys!!

Tell me how was the chap??

Do VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!!