Chap 3

☝Nandani's dress

In Paradise Mansion

Every thing seemed so gloomy,it looks like Happiness was far away from them.Just then we hear a baby voice.

'No bui,I wilt not eat thit',the small boy spoke while making Yukk faces

(No bui,I will not eat this)

'No bacha comeon eat this,Phir tou Bhir ko choco milegi,Bhir khaega na',Mukti spoke while making yummy faces...!

(No baby come on eat this,then Bhir will get choco,Bhir will eat right)

'Yess Bui,Bhir tou gool boy hai',he spoke cutely and took the spoon in his mouth.

(Yes Bui,Bhir is a good boy)

'Very Good',as soon as Mukti made him complete his food.He ran towards the stairs.Mukti shouted him to slow down but no he always went against her afterall he is Cabir's son.

'Chatu',he shouted as he ran into Manik's arms.

(Uncle/Chachu)

'Kaisa hai chachu ka champ?',Manik spoke smilingly but he had lost all His happiness,his Sunshine 5 years back.

(How is my champ doing?)

'Theet hn chatu',He replied and kissed Manik's cheeks.

(Okay Uncle/Chachu)

'Chalo Dado aur Nano paas chalein'?

(Should we go to Grandmothers?)

"Yess,talein na",he replied cutely.

Manik enters Nandani and his master bedroom where everyone was seated and talking about Nandani,basically Praying To God to send he back but Noo Noo Noo,Karma is a bit**.Sameer and Aayan were sleeping.Yes they are  Dhrulya's and Mukhbhi's sons.No one had a daughter and they badly craved for one.Whenever,he saw the children,he also wanted Nandani and his children to roam around them,giggle and make them happy.But When you only kick your wife out of Your life,you can't expect Kids and happiness.While Manik was in his thoughts,Ishita Questioned:

"Manik beta,Nandu kanna ke baare nein kuch maloom hua"?,Ishita questioned and her eyes showed a ray of hope.

(Manik beta,Did you get to know something about Nandu?)

"Nhi Maa woh tou jaise gayab hi hogai hai",Manik replied gloomingly and that little ray of hope also vanished from her eyes...

(No Maa it looks like she has dissapeared into thin air)

"Meri Nandu kesi hogi,theek bhi hogi ya nh...Before Ishita could continue Abhi stopped her

(My Nandu,Is she even fine or no...)

"Amma ap aese na bolein,woh theek hogi aur zaroor ayege",he said wiping his tears giving hope to everyone or rather giving hope to himself.That his little sister is alive.

(Amma don't say like that,she would be fine and she surely will come back)

The atmosphere had turned gloomy.Manik sat against the wall holding Nandu's Photo...

"Nandu jaan wapis ajao...Tum mujhe Mani bulana chahti thi na par maine hi mna kardia...Ughh mein kitna bura hn.Par Jaan bas wapis ajao mein sab kuch karoonga tumhare liye bas tum jaha bhi ho apne Mani se nafrat na karna.Mein duniya kar har dard bardasht karlonga magar tumhari aankhon mein apne liye nafrat nhi dekh paonga",he thought and prayed to His Nandu's Aiyyapa.