Chapter 21: A Husband and a Father

Start from the beginning

"U-um..."

"Tell me, Mrs. Jeon," He continued as his hands slowly went down my waist.

"You don't like it how I just loathe just to having to fuck you here in this same room," He let out as he traced his fingers even lower from my waist.

I was speechless, I would have been lying if I said yes and he knows it. I saw him smirk at my silence as I only breathed heavily when he stuffed his hands inside my skirt causing it to lift up.

"M-Mr. Jeon-"

"Don't 'Mr. Jeon me'," He growled while he lifted me up and placed me on his desk as he already had his fingers wrapped around the zipper of my skirt.

"Tell me now Princess, do you not like it?" He said as I felt his warm hands massaging my thigh.

I couldn't help myself anymore, he knows what he was doing was working as I already felt needy for him...

"No..." I paused as I breathed in and out trying to calm myself down while his fingers weren't helping as they began massaging my clothed pussy.

"...J-jungkook I-i do like it-"

I was interrupted as my phone suddenly rang for Jungwoo's alarm to pick him up, I saw the way Jungkook had realized what the alarm was and quickly cursed under his breath.

"I'll come with you-" He was interrupted by his office phone ringing to which he quickly picked up quite pissed.

"What is it?" He whined as I couldn't help giggle at his childishness. 

"Jungkook the vice president of the company that's as offering us the partnership came for a personal meeting with you," I heard Jin Oppa's voice through the phone.

"Tell them to reschedule-"

"No! I've had enough of your antics for today, I'm not rescheduling anymore of your meetings just because of your horny ass," At that, Jungkook sighed as his head suddenly dropped down frustrated.

"It's fine Jungkook," I reassured him as I picked his head up and gave him a quick peck on the lips to which he quickly let out a warm smile at.