Memories

The boys where worried felix was no where to be seen and they didn't even know where to look.

In and Jisung where crying together and everyone else was a mess.

"CHAN"

Everyone whipped their heads round to see felix half soaking.

"CHAN CHAN" Felix ran up and grabbed Chan's collar "Please look in my memories, look at it all everything quickly"

Felix was out if breath practically falling onto Chan

"Felix i-"

"JUST DO IT- Aggghhh"

Felix fell he felt he was suffocating. However he was not ready to die without giving them any help.

"Please" he was finding it more and more difficult to speak.

"Ok ok"

Chan looked straight into Felix's eyes and saw everything.

"You've seen it right you know" Felix eyes where filling with tears he was struggling to breath.

"Felix"

"I-i love you, your'e my one" he said quickly before dropping to the ground.

Chan fell next to his body trying to grab him but he was fading away before he was completly gone.

"Felix" in ran up to the spot he disappeared from and fell to his knees.

Chan turned to face everyone and they could see the dark expression on his face.

"I don't think you'll like what I tell you..."

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Felix fell out of the pod along with the yellow liquid. He coughed and struggled for breath, spitting out as much of the liquid as he could.

Thankfully it looked like the guards hadn't noticed he'd gone into the pods to begin with.

Felix decided it was probably best he try and tell Chan he is still alive. So he went over to his pod and tried his best to explain the situation to him. He was worried Chan wouldn't get it or if he did he wouldn't make it to felix in  time. Felix wanted to just unplug them all but he didnt know what that would do to their minds. So he was on his own for now...

Felix looked around the room for any hints that could help him. Even if he did escape he would have no idea where to go or what to do so he needed to stay put until his friends managed to work it out. He was praying they could do it.

He looked in all the drawers and cabinets but found pretty much nothing until he spotted one suspicious looking drawer with a key hole. He tugged at it hoping it might work but to his disappointment no it did not open.

I need a key

He started looking on the other side of the room. Lifting up books until he saw a glint of silver tossed in the corner of the room on the floor. He headed over and picked up a silver key. Felix ran back over to the drawer. He analysed the lock to find scratches in the wood around it as if someone was rushing to get the key in.

He turned it and was given a satisfying click. Slowly he pulled out the drawer not sure what to expect. Inside was a small letter which felix felt obliged to open for no particular reason.

When he opened it the handwriting was messy, it looked like it had been scribbled down in a short amount of time.

Dear Dr Reuben hale

'The guy from before felix thought'

It has come to the attention of myself that the experiment that was once created for one purpose has been completly changed to fit another.
Even though I know you will never see my letter I hope it is one day put in the hands of someone who is actually a part of the experiment .
You see from the footage I have analysed: at the beginning of the experiment the goal was to in fact see how humans interact with people of another species. However in the last couple of years the original goal has been side tracked. They have began to start pulling out certain people from the zones for a different kind of testing. In the beginning they are first starved in the experiment world and in the real world as well, next I believe the people working in the lab have communicated with certain people in the experiment. Convincing them to follow their orders for some kind of reward? So they will induce fear on that certain Unit in any way to make them more susceptible to what will happen in future. Finally they are taken out of their pods and a harmful serum is injected into them making them loose themselves. Almost as being possessed but are controlled by the lab instead.

Felix had to put the letter down for a second. This seemed all to real. Everything the person has written made sense, it had been happening to unit Z for some time now. What would have happened if they hadn't left? Felix had begun to notice the absency of his zone overtime but he had thought nothing of it. Then his mind crossed to the group of soldiers who never came back that night. Did they...? Felix shuddered and picked up the paper again to read.

Even though my knowledge of the subject is small I believe they are trying to make some kind of army. What for I can only suspect they are under threat. A rival lab may be? I only know the way to release ones self from the power of the injection is-"

Felix was eager to read the last words of the page but he was only met with a bunch of scribbles. Let's just hope he won't be needing that information.

Now felix had to figure out what to do next..

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Sometimes I hate having pre written chapter because I want to publish them but I don't just want to publish them all at the same time

First world problems am I right 🙄😂