Beating

Back upstairs

"Bring him upstairs"

"Seriosuly you know what might happen"

"We need to make an example of someone and he is the only person in the prison cells at the moment"

"Yes sir" they walked away after saluting.

Back in the cell

3rd person

Felix lay on his bed contemplating his life choices before he heard people coming down the stairs.

'Are the going to let me out?' He thought'

Without saying they unlocked the door and forced felix to wear hand cuffs.

"Don't complain" one said

"Excuse me?" felix replied but they didn't answer.

Felix was worried now what was going to happen.

They pushed him into the main hall which they usually have announcements for the whole of the unit.

Everyone turned to look at him when they walked in. He scanned the crowd for his friends but he couldn't see them, odd. He could tell something bad was going to happen.

They brought him up the stairs of the stage and held him there. Everyone's eyes moved over to the general who stepped up to the Mic.

"Uhum can I have your attention please" everyone fell silent. "We have come to make an example of if you step out of line"

'Step out of line, wait when did I do that?!' Felix thought

He then walked over to felix and pulled his shirt collar slightly to reveal a small tatoo.

Kinda like this on his collar bones ^

"HE HAS BEEN MARKED BY A DEMON" He shouted so everyone in the hall could here.

Felix was beyond confused, how had he never noticed this before? And what does he mean a demon mark, he was certain they weren't real, his encounters with Chan had totally slipped his mind.

"So we are here to demonstrate what happens when you deal with the devil."

He walked away and four strong looking generals walked up to Felix. This was not going to go well for him.

...

Felix's Pov

They threw me back on the floor of the cell. My breath was wheezing and uneven.

They really beat me up back there. I lay my head on the cold floor a pool of blood slowly collecting underneath me"

I honestly felt like I'd rather die than suffer through this anymore. First I was starved, thrown in a cell, then beat up infront of everyone. I'd rather death just take me at this point.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to instructions" The familiar voice of the general said from the stairs

I could barely turn my head to look at him

"Why I only did what you told me to, you allowed me to go on that mission"

This guy made no sense I only did what the generals asked me to do

"You were told not to go on the mission and you did anyway"

Why is this guy trying to convince me that they didn't tell me to go. Maybe they got in trouble with Unit S. They are rivals. Maybe Unit S attacked after they saw us. I mean I don't know anything because I've been in a cell for ages.

Marked by a demon? I don't even know how I got marked in the first place, I'm sure I would have remembered getting a tatoo.

"And for that we had to punish you so no one else did the same"

"It seems like to me you are trying to pass off your mistakes"

"Maybe, but you'll die in here before you find out" he said smugly before leaving the room.

He was right I probably was going to die here. I could see the pool of blood I was laying in grow bigger. With probably no one who will come down here I'm as good as dead, I'll just bleed out.

Wait a minute someone who might come.

"C..c..h.an"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

I accidently published my most recent chapter so please ignore that and here's this one instead 😅😅